Gaping assholes? a question for proctologists

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by vermeer, Jan 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. megajimbo69

megajimbo69

Not a doctor, but I'd guess that the old "Botox in the butt" would leave the recipient incontinent... not my thing, but maybe a thrill for some...
  2. Aegis911

Aegis911

His posts are always entertaining.

I especially like the part about New Orleans.

He is truly one of god's mistakes.
  3. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Isn't Verm a master with the spoken word?
  4. genius

genius

For a month or two!
  5. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

There after a butt plug will be required to keep the shit in until the injection wears off
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

lol...are you making this up? botox in the ass?

It reminds me of something I read on the ladies board a while back.

We were discussing "restilene" something like botox and one of the girls, a very well known provider that did many things to her face, said..."sometimes I wonder how many centuries my face will last, after I died. It will never decompose!"
  7. greyfox

greyfox

Botox injections in the anal sphincter theoretically should facilitate anal intromission and gaping after appropriate dilatation.
  8. daengman

daengman

Just let them see the face that's attached to the other end of the torso.
  9. Mule69

Mule69

Try a butt plug.
  10. genius

genius

Since I've seen the same effect when I pull my Long Island garter snake out of her (alas, typical honky size), I assume the gaping occurs naturally when the sphincter muscle is dilated for an extended time.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  11. beadman

beadman

any contact info vermeer ?

So i can note it and avoid.............
  12. vermeer

vermeer

The other day I was banging a hoor in the a-hole, and i did such a fine job, that every time i would pull the anaconda out of her shitpipe, there was a gaping abyss, big enough for me to drop my can of olde english into,without hitting the sides.

needless to say i found this rather flattering. to know that my alabama blacksnake was capable of inflicting such carnage! probaly the same feeling that the lord jesus has, when he looks down on new orleans and is impressed with himself.

i'm not sure if the gaping was a result of something i did, or it was her busted out whore asshole.

i don't do too much anal drilling, because i'm too lazy. but i may just get into it, to for the 'gape factor'

anyhow, my question for the proctoligists here is: HOW do you make assholes gape on a consistent basis?

god bless you