Gentlemen Moderator Banacek

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Landru, Jul 18, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

Any........ Minute......... Now....................
  2. Landru

Landru

Even they can't locate my asshole.
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

You guys have no faith in carlito. He now has a second gal to review. I expect to hear from him any minute now.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  4. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

Funny , I found an online class that can help you find your asshole. And unlike the 6 hour course that you have to attend, you can take this class on your spare time. You can Break it up if your attention span is limited. They also have that gps detector there for you to order in case you still can't follow direction. Unfortunately , I forgot the name of the website. But if it comes to mind, I send it to you sometime in the distant future.
  5. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Maybe you'll get lucky and at the class they'll tell you about new tech devices that utilize GPS which can help you locate your asshole in just a few minutes.
  6. Landru

Landru

And also responding to Redhot pokler's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kniphofia) very complex question.
    I have wrestled with that asshole location question many times before.
    I have found a 6-hour class on the subject of asshole location that I will be attending on Saturday 9am-3pm
    This is similar to the defensive driving class but only a different subject matter.
    After the class, when I free up some time to do some detailed writing, I will publish some review.
    If I do not put forth a review by late Sunday evening, this thread maybe should be closed by Gentlemen Moderator Banacek.
  7. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Do you even know where your asshole is so you can point her in the right direction ?
    Landru likes this.
  8. Landru

Landru

I am all tied up right now and very busy so I cannot answer the other monger about whether or not she rimmed me, because it would take too long to reply.
    Maybe later.
    The Exiled likes this.
  9. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Did she rim you?
    The Exiled and Landru like this.
  10. Landru

Landru

I am really wanting to give a great detailed account of the provider that I have no details about, but my time right now is sooooooo constrained that I find it not possible in the present but maybe in the future.
    Li631 likes this.
  11. Li631

Li631

I see what you did there and I can't not not not not know it
    I think i saw the same one on that road with the stuff and the mailboxes and windows right next to the other place with the door
    Landru likes this.
  12. The Exiled

The Exiled

I understand, sometimes things get so misconfusing.
    Landru, genlock1 and Banacek like this.
  13. Landru

Landru

Gentlemen. Moderator Banacek

I saw a provider several times this week. I can't know her name though. And no phone number. And no ad. And I can't describe her or even remember what she looks like. But simply Amazing.

Each time better than future one ...

Wonderful Ass but I can't really describe it.

If you need Questions I will try to remember to remember to forget. I will reply to your inquiries very late some evening way into the future.
    redbox, Li631, genlock1 and 3 others like this.