George Harrison (Right Honorable Fellow John?) - RIP

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Geezy Muldoon, Nov 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

I'm saddened by the news

But am also glad that the suffering is over. Wasn't there something just a few months ago about some neurosurgery for the cancer?

Then CNN had some stuff on, and I had completely forgotten that somebody had broken into a place where George and his wife were staying and had stabbed him.

I can remember where I was when I heard of Lennon's murder...the University was sponsoring a nite out at one of the 'disco's' in Philly just after final's. I recall dancing with this one chick from West Philly, her tits were exposed on the dance floor and I was rolling her nips between my fingers as we danced.

Then, they cut the music and made the announcement. I kinda lost interest in the woman and the nite was suddenly over except for the hangover.

Regardless. George did more for fellow man than I can ever aspire to.
  2. ryan

ryan

I read on usenet years ago a groupie telling her story about giving GH a blowjob. Perhaps its the same story JC recalls. I'm pretty sure its the same as described in this book since the details are the same I remember reading.

http://www.groupiecentral.com/booksmakelove.html

"George Harrison gets a free blow job from Liza at a party because, she explains, "When will I ever have another chance to blow a Beatle?" "

"One of women describes a sexual encounter with former Beatle George Harrison. While she was performing oral sex on him, he strummed a guitar the whole time and ended the song right when he climaxed. "
  3. once more than the rest of us. i will forever regret not seeing that tour. his only tour...

np - while my guitar gently weeps
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm sorry to see George go. He had been sicker than he and his friends had admitted. Now John has one of his buddies to jam with.
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Gerry Marsden, of Gerry and the Pacemakers, said: "A great musician has gone to heaven."
  6. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

CP:

Beg to differ. Saw Ringo last year. Far from dead. Carrying on in the great British music hall tradition with his ever changing All Star Band. Great entertainer. Hope I'm that lively at his age coming out on stage all rubber legged, bouncy, full of jokes and with energy enough to play drums for 2 hours straight.
  7. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

Ringo died years ago, that is just a robot.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

"I Feel Fine" was one of the first riffs a young ozzy ever learned to play on guitar (though it didn't remotely sound like GH). i grew up with two much older sisters who were prime age for being beatle fans in the 60's so obvioulsly i heard my share of beatle tunes in my early days.

so john is gone, george is gone, paul looks like he's going....and fucking ringo still looks great. i guess being talented drains the life out of you.
  9. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

I read the news today, oh boy. Seems G-D punched George Harrison's ticket yesterday (11/29/01) at 1:30 pm, Los Angeles time. Recall reading once (perhaps in Rolling Stone years ago) of a hooker in California briefly recalling the blow-job she performed on Harrison while he watched TV. May have been a fellow john.

A Right Honorable Fellow john if he ever was one. Saw him only once on tour in Boston in 1974-1975. Got blisters on my fingers as a 14 year old from trying to learn his opening lead lines on "I Feel Fine." Thought he was so cool with his Rickenbacher (sic?) on Ed Sullivan in February 1964. Will walk past the Ed Sullivan Theatre tonight remembering him and singing "I Feel Fine" to myself.

Only one child. Should have been more. I like to see that in the obituaries when people I admire die.