Getting Digits From an AMP Chick

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by njmalan, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TenGallonWad

TenGallonWad

still paying for it.
  2. jersey

jersey

O GREAT ONE then the thread title would have hopefully only been " getting a digit from an amp chick "
  3. johnyclately

johnyclately

true most AMPs will give the digits if they like you. they know the business will not last this may be a way out...
  4. teeduke

teeduke

Why, are you looking for one?
  5. sexpert

sexpert

LOL
    Fuckin i didnt even know what slinky was talking about till i went back to the main page!

hey slinky gimme better status! LOL i dont like bronze, as a fellow chinese person gimme some ...... i would prefer "Hom Sup Bok Fu"!
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I thought this was going to be a thread about prostate massage :(.
  7. teeduke

teeduke

sexpert—

Definitely true. If they take a liking to you they know it's like an insurance policy against some of the bad breaks possible in AMP world.
  8. sexpert

sexpert

Nowadays its like nothing to get a cell# from an AMP girl, almost 99% of the time they are really happy about giving it out just in case the joint closes and she decides to do some independent work.
  9. genius

genius

Re: Re: Getting Digits From an AMP Chick

I have used the same line (in case the girl went to a different place - and I honestly meant it) with numerous amp girls, possibly at least 10 times. Olny one was willing to give me a number. When she left the amp I called her, the cell # was no longer active. These were all Long Island amps if that makes a difference. So you have had much better luck than me.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  10. teeduke

teeduke

nj—

It varies all over the map. I like to spend time with my PS ladies. That's why I picked them in the first place.
  11. njmalan

njmalan

What was the range in prices for those that have or had PS ? I would imagine it would be in the $ - $.50 range since the house gets nothing.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2003
  12. teeduke

teeduke

I think you mean ... dating.
  13. NoBiscuit

NoBiscuit

If you guys were thinking about getting the services for free, you have to wine and dine the hell out of them. Believe me... I've been down that road.
  14. Eugene

Eugene

It could be more affordable or more costly.

One of the major advantages of having PS girls is the ability to negotiate the prices.
  15. suj69

suj69

Got Digits at Strip Club

Turned out to be an expenisve outing but worth it.

Got the number from a girl at BD in Dallas and the called her - she was willing to accompany me to Austin and was with me he whole trip - great GFE etc but expensive.
  16. teeduke

teeduke

If I see someone I like at an AMP I always inquire about a personal contact number. Nine times out of ten I get it along with the suggestion of some possible action on the outside. Even if you never intend to see this person outside an AMP, having their number can be invaluable in finding them if they move to another AMP. I often kick myself for not having asked soon enough. Word to the wise hobbyist.
  17. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

I haven't been to many AMPs, but twice I've received numbers in MPs from providers who offered their services outside of the MP. I guessed it was so that they could keep all the $ for themselves and not have to kick any of it back to the owner. One time was from a Russian girl from the now closed Horizon Center in Plainfield. The other was a place in Union, which wasn't very appealing.

I never did call either of them though. I don't know why.
  18. Eugene

Eugene

Njmalan.

If you mean meeting an AMP girl outside, but still paying her for her services, that is what we call making her your PS (Private Stock) girl, of course it is possible and, as I understand, is a very common practice.
    Most of the AMP providers would look for something like that with you, as far as you are not scaring them away with something...
  19. njmalan

njmalan

Just wondering how many have tried getting a number from an AMP girl for extra curricular activities outside of the MP and your experiences if successful.