getting into Julies

Discussion in 'New York' started by bean22, Jan 22, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

18 -22 years

Honey ,you are really missing out on some nice girls Frog. Cheyenne is really beautiful and very young. Charlene is another really pretty young girl with a body like Jennifer Lopez. Sabina is also a young pretty blonde from Brazil.
    You better get in here soon Mr.
  2. frog

frog

hobby, welcome back, good to hear from you.
  3. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Frog, if you give them your pin# I don't think it would matter if you re calling from a cell. The question is do you still remember you pin#. I forgot mine. It's been so long. I think it was with Inna in August. Inna would of been my dream girl if she just BBBJ.
    Julie, if you want my business back, I need the girls to be young meaning from 18 yo to 22 yo and slim like Inna , Talia, Chloe and Samantha. The service has to be like Nakita with the kissing and BBBJ while staring at you in the eyes with a smile.
  4. frog

frog

Julie, but if we've been there before, we can call from a cell phone for appointments, right?
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

How to get into Julie's?

As far as getting in to Julie's , you must first call from a listed phone (Not A Cell Phone) If you call from a phone that does not come up we will just tell you that we are not taking any clients only passing them along to another girl. As for our famous test , it really is not prove fool proof. The LE is so rotten that they will Cum and Go and the girl will go to. They used to go by the book but looking at other places and what happened to them we are not taking any chances. One good thing though is they never take the guy as I am sure some of you guys already know this. We hope to never find out.
  6. wimpy

wimpy

See if someonewill vouch for you. When Julies was next to the PA a few years ago they had a test to see if the John was LE. If you were a new customer, you would get a 10 second. What ever happened to those days?!?!
  7. bean22

bean22

whats the best way for newcomer to get into Julies