GFE ALLSTARS Reviews & Discussion 917-916-2418

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Aug 5, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jlevy2002

Jlevy2002

howdy howdy howdy.

back again. unexpectedly.

i was out late with some friends enjoying many drinks, followed by some edibles.

hammered and horney ...... i find my way to SALLY.

hands down, she's got the best deepthroat on the market presently, not to mention rj. i was in the mood for it.

session started with a standing shower that included preview DT. fun.

they only have one TS here - it's often busy :( - but not a deal breaker.

hand over the donation. session starts.

sally tongue fucks my entire body. from my ear all the way down.

her rim is intense. i was on all fours in heaven. wow. it went on and on and on and on - deep, wet, sloppy - with nonstop reach around action.

i flip over.

she starts a nice bbbj - which leads to her inviting me to physically push my cock as far down her throat as possible.

i am not one to turn down an invitation.

it felt great. i start to pump faster into her throat. she loses the rhythm a little, i find myself holding her head with both hands and basically jack hammer DEEP fucking her throat.

it continued for a solid ten minutes. she never gagged. professional. it was incredible.

i busted a load of nut butter in her throat. i couldn't resist.

i wish i had it on video. i was exhausted.

after a bit of a message, she hinted at round two - but i was spent this night.

she continued with a fairly good message until our time was up.

i do feel a little guilty about the facial abuse i caused, but at the same time - it was a dream come true.
  2. goarmy

goarmy

Sally certainly enjoys herself and is outwardly very friendly and aims to please. That gets top points in my score.
  3. Devidzzz

Devidzzz

I think Sally is the best, whether it is service, body or face are
  4. Jlevy2002

Jlevy2002

howdy howdy howdy.... me again.

this was my last stop in a three spa crawl tuesday night. you can check out my other posts in PH and A&K for the first two stops.

i decided to round the night out with vicky after a handful of earlier pops. wanted to mke sure to end the night on a high note ... and booked vicky for that high note....

vicky vicky vicky....

i haven't seen vicky in a long time - i will say the industry has aged her. she needs a few months off from eating ass and downing cock. i digress.

i show up - vicky greets me with some forceful dfk. i'm not a dfk guy. i try to fend it off - but that long tongue is coming at me fiercely.

we both get naked quick. vicky's got some big bolt ons. nice to squeeze. fun fun.

i quickly shower off in the room. standing. she does a thorough wash of me. i'm happy to skip the TS, as i just had two :)

we dry off, i hand her my donation and we're off to the races.

i lay down for vickys signature rim. sloppy wet and very deep. it went on for a solid amount of time.

she slides under me and gives me her face. i fuck it. i pound my dick against the back of her throat. no teeth. all professional. she takes her throat pounding like a champ.

i flip over for some more rim and a solid bbbj. she lets you slam fuck her mouth with your dick, but won't let it pop into her throat. i was hoping to throat fuck her .... maybe next time.

on goes the bag, she's on top. nice big melons to play with.... i switch to k9, mish, rip off the condom, push her to her knees, grab her head, slam fuck it until i blast a load in her mouth. my fifth pop of the night .... i'm beat.

we chill for a bit and vicky starts teasing my member. before i know it, it's engulfed in her mouth and we're back at it.

being this would be my sixth pop of the night, my dick is hard (thank you god), but there's no way i'm gonna pop this now numb dick off.

after lots of sucky sucky, we toss on a cover. i slam fuck her in tons of positions. her on top, k9, mish, standing mish, rcg, sideways, back to mish, pound pound pound.

i wave the white flag. i can't pop.

vicky, to her credit rips off my condom, pushes me into the bed and relentlessly sucks my dick. jerking, spitting, tongue lashing, on and on and on.

i said no more several times - she kept going. even if i could cum at this point, i'd probably shoot a blank.

i've hit my limit. five pops was it for me. the sixth ain't happening.

i stop the scene. we shower. i thank her.

i walk out, now completely exhausted.

i head over to a nearby favorite japanese restaurant at midnight and eat ferousously. i'm still completely hammered, now completely drained, ready to sleep.....

i'd recommend vicky as she's fun with energetic performance, but looks-wise, she's fading. there's sexier providers.

something to consider.
  5. Anonywoman

Anonywoman

Vicky in a sexy outfit

Came to see my ATF a couple days ago. The day was slow and the girls looked bored so I was happy to be there.

So there's a pic online of Vicky that I really like. She has this fishnet stocking with the crotch open. So I did what any gentleman would do..... Went on ebay and paid 11 bucks to purchase a similar full body suit fishnet stocking.

I presented vicky this outfit and she giggle like a schoolgirl. While she giggled I put my hand in the back of her neck, gave her a DFK and proceeded to push her head towards junior. Very nice bbbj preview. We showered together in the room to not waste time. Typical ball sucking and ass licking during the stand up shower. I had her suck my balls harder and harder to see if it would hurt, I know I'm weird, but it felt amazing.

Had her put on the fishnet, I wanted to fuck her with it on but there weren't any holes. So I tried using my cock to make the hole... ouch. After being able to think straight I used fingers to make a gap for my cock in the fishnet. Vicky then rode my cock like a champ as those beautiful solid tits stayed in place.

I still can't tell if her tits are real. I always lean towards yes.

Anyway, I pull off the condom and cum on her tits and slap my cock on her face so she can lick off my cum. I can't emphasize this enough, slapping these girls with my cock it my ATF thing to do. Especially with Vicky she makes this "cum on me face" when I slap her hard. I love when she winches.

The outfit was ruined at this point :-(. I popped again in her mouth after a soft touch massage. And oh yeah, slapped her face with my cock again while pinching those cute nipples.

Total damage 260 + 40tip + 11 fishnet + happiness
  6. Anonywoman

Anonywoman

Is Ayumi face prettier than Sally or Vicky?

7. Anonywoman

Anonywoman

Yes she does. I hated it at first. But it's fun to tickle during daty.

8. lenb66

lenb66

Saw Ayumi and she's definitely on the shy side, but very responsive if you take control. Standard services for this place, TS, BBBJ, Rimming, DFK and CIM. I had to let her know what I liked and she was more than happy to oblige. Sweet girl with a nice body, pics are accurate. Give her a little guidance and you'll leave happy, I sure did.
  9. slow and easy

slow and easy

Make me want some sort of review. DoesVicky have a tattoo on her stomach?

10. spaninja

spaninja

GFE ALLSTARS review of VICKY

Holymama of all $%@!!! Vicky. Supergirl. She has amazing talents. In a special area. That I normally havent had success at but this china doll wonderwoman worked her magic tongue and amazed me. Her tongue is incredible, ask her to show you, she could lick her own nose. She is a superfreak China BABE.
    First a standing shower in the room , theres a shower/tub IN the room. After a soaping and rinse she kneels down and deep throats me, the hot water spraying on us.
    Then she has me bend over and rimms me deep, my foot up on the rim of the tub for better access.
    All the time, while I am immensely enjoying this, Im readying myself to go FS and doggie on this lovely girl.
    She IS a sex freak...in a good way. And I almost never cum from BJ or bbbj. But thats about to change.
    After a dry off, Im on the table and she basically gobbles me up every which way she can...tongue in my ass balls legs, cock, ears neck...after 20minutes of this Im ready for the cover and FS.
    But then she kneels down and starts a SLOW cock worshipping BJ...wet and slow and teasing with that amazing tongue organ of hers.
    It has a will of its own.
    Soon she is picking up the pace, and now I am getting all kinds of new feelings...cock energising feelings ...one with her mouth and tongue and throat and 2 hands...stroking and sucking and licking...faster and faster...NO TEETH just a warm welcoming suction the likes I have never experienced. And I can feel the distant rumble and thunderCUM Tsunami approaching and I think...YES IM GONNA CUM BBBJ TODAY......and she goes faster faster like some CHINA SEXBOT with UNLIMITED ENERGY...SHE DOES NOT SLOW OR SHOW ANY SIGN of getting tired ...she is relentless...all the while shes making cooing sexy cum noises too...annnnd Immm cummming....a long big load and VICKY keeps going....takes it ALL IN deep.
    Finally I fall back and she slides my wet cummy cock out of her mouth and shes SMILING...and emptys my load into a paper towel. She says "a lot!" and she seems so PROUD of her skills.

Planning my repeat once I recover.
    Anonywoman likes this.
  11. Erikw11355

Erikw11355

I visit Sally tonight
    Into the room we hugged and kissed and talked nonstop until we got to the tableshower. Sally took off her clothes and after soaping me up and rinsing, she got out some Nuru gel and put it on her and me and started sliding all over me in an incredibly sensual way, getting me really turned on. Sally is maybe 5'5", a good C cup, very sexy body with a great smile. One of the things that I like about her is that she both loves pleasing and likes to accept pleasure. It is really like a girlfriend experience. She had me flip, and repeated the process, rubbing herself against me until I didn't think I could take it any more.
    Into the room and the DFK and groping was amazing, and I kissed my way down and licked her breasts and sucked on her nips and kissed my way down to her puss and began some gentle DATY, moving and changing things up in response to her moans of pleasure
    I asked for a cover, and she put it on and hopped on top and we began intense lovemaking, and she felt even better than I remembered. I asked to switch to K9, and this was even better. I didn't want to pop yet, so asked to switch again, and went into mish. Her tits looked so nice swaying back and forth in the rhythm of our movements. When I just couldn't take it any more I pulled out and took of the cover and she quickly came over and finished me off in her mouth, not stopping until I had to actually gently push her away. She gave me a big smile, and we cuddled for a while before she took me back to the shower for a nice cleaning, and then back to the room where she massaged me until I saw we had gone over time, and got dressed Walking in the street, my mind kept thinking about herI can't wait to go back.
  12. RedPillR

RedPillR

Her face was Okay. She had a nice booty for an Asian girl. The head game was not the best though and I shot in the bag. What can I say, we did not click.
  13. RedPillR

RedPillR

Her face was Okay. She had a nice booty for an Asian girl. The head game was not the best though and I shot in the bag. What can I say, we did not click.
  14. wallabout

wallabout

redpill, how was her body/face? the pics have me burning to grab that booty of hers and go to town. bummer you didn't have an awesome time. still hoping it can be chalked up to a newbie girl who's learning the ropes. but from the sound of it, she might need some more seasonings. Did you get the sense she wouldn't allow CIM??
  15. RedPillR

RedPillR

Ayumi review
    After a bit of a hiatus from the AMP scene I decided that some fun was in order with a fine Asian plaything. Against my better judgement I decide to try someone new and not reviewed and chose Ayumi. I got the impression upon meeting her that I was about to have a good time. She saunters into the room and introduces herself with a LFK. Plays with Junior and that's when my trouble starts. See I was ready to go and was really looking forward to a good solid session. I should have gone with a better reviewed girl who I would have a better idea of her performance or my go to girl here (Sally). I don't think I am super endowed or anything but she seemed to be super cautious after seeing the D. The TS was a Thorough wash down and the preview BBJ was very safe and cautious.

In the room she goes through her soft touch routine and rims and plays with JR but the whole time I am not feeling it. I flip for a BJ and this confirms my suspicions that she is concerned about my size. We go through some positions and she is trying to keep me from thrusting too deep. By the time I get to doggy I just want to pop and get it over with. Its a shame as she is a sweet girl and did try to overcome her reservation. After I pop in the bag we chat and she provides me a lame massage to kill the rest of the clock and reminds me to write a review on the way out. I normally have a fantastic time here and will be back again to see either my ATF Sally or even JoJo, but for me at least Ayumi was a miss.
  16. truman

truman

GINA review
    Passed the gold store dealers on the street hawking their overpriced goods....and up to the best deal in the diamond district. Got Gina this time. To my nyc eyes, she has a beautiful face, some asian born guy had a different opinion, but Im a white new yaker' and Gina is a pure china doll. With a nice ass and big'a tits btw.
    Nuru in the table shower and a bbbjcim.
    In the room a slow rimming and bbbj...nice and deep with lots a head licking and ball teasing.
    After going thru most every position , i finished in doggie , pulled out and creamed her cheeks.
  17. tonyspitzer

tonyspitzer

Totally agree. I dont belong to a gym anymore. I go here instead. I get a workout, the attendants are more accomodating, and the showers are a much better experience.

truman and sculptor69 like this.
  18. Joeu01234

Joeu01234

Afternoon to visit Sally
    She came into the room and greet me with passion and joy. The GFE experience is wonderful and I love every second of it. We kissed and hugged while undressing. Wrapped in towel, we went for TS.
    She gave me a thorough slide and cleaning on my back and my front.

After drying ourselves and went back to the room, the real fun begin. Sally gave me a thorough lick/kiss on my backside from my head to toe. The feeling is so great. And then, she gave me the best RIM session I ever experienced. She really knows how to use her tongue for RIM and she is pushing into my backdoor with it while massaging my balls. I then turned over, and she began to gave me the best BBBJ I ever felt. Her BBBJ skill is truly above and beyond your regular standard. The deep throat session and the mixture of sucking and licking, almost made my Jr explode.
    Quickly on cover and doggy ride till An hour soon ends.Very happy.I will come back soon
  19. Thecrow316

Thecrow316

First time at gfe all star. Showed the two id's and picked Elle, hoping for her petite ass, but they said she had a emergency I picked sallie. I got the standard greeting and was taking to ts. She scrubbed me down and stuck the toothpaste in my ass which tingled. She flipped me and started to suck my dick really good. She did this for about 5 min.

Back to the room and asked for two pops, dont what I was thinking should gotton one, and paid 290.00 Being exact change because it was 280.00. She came and started the massage and kissing me everywhere and rubbin her hands up and down my back. She sucked my dick and balls until for about 5 to 6 minutes. Good bkowjob and looked at me the entire time just about until I came.

She then flipped me on my back, spread my ass cheecks, and tongued my ass for about 10 min. She flipped me again and blowed me for a long time trying to keep my dick hard. I put her in k9 and my dick got soft should only paid for one. I tapped out and ended the session. Sallie is awesome and very sexy. Would repeat.
  20. mongernew

mongernew

After seeing a lukewarm review for KiKi, I have to give you my 2 cents...

Wow, wow, wow! My experience with her was amazing. She did not disappoint and is on one with the other amazing girls here!

I decided to see her after her pics went up on the website. I love petite girls that have a body and is not shy to use it. She fits the bill perfectly.

MMS led me to the room in the front and after a few minutes, in comes KiKi. She looks very much like her pictures and is super friendly immediately as she meets me. She tells me she is happy I am so cute and starts some LFK and heavy petting. She goes to check on the status of the table shower and comes back because it's busy so we wait a bit and continue to make out. After a few minutes we walk over to the table room for some fun. She cleans me up very well and makes sure every bit of me is good enough to have her mouth all over. Her b2b slide is pretty hot and her body is super sexy. After flipping she rubs me in between her toys and slaps them around on me for a bit. She eventually gives me a veryvwet and nice preview BBJ. Once we go. Ask to the room, the fun only intensifies. She rims me and sucks on my balls for about 15 minutes of heaven before we flip over and are tangled for a long 69. After I have had my fill she slips the condom on and we are off to the races. I can barely go past 2 positions since she is so tight and she makes me pop in no time. Overall the whole experience was amazing and she is a keeper. Once done, she cleans me up and asks me to come back to see her soon. Will happily oblige.

Other than PH, this place has no comparison really (minus some UTR girls). Sally, Gina, and Vicky we so much fun too. Run don't walk if you have time to visit them
    sculptor69 likes this.