GFE ALLSTARS Reviews & Discussion 917-916-2418

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Aug 5, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thedonald

thedonald

As you all know, I have presided over many many beauty pagants and have grabbed the smooth wet pussys of so many LOVELY LOVELY girls, from many many countries. And I have to say, that MIMI is a lovely girl, her appearance is young and stunningly beautiful, model quality, especially for a chinese girl. I have to say, she must have some eastern european genes in her, she so reminds me of my girls. Her body, perfection. And a delicious kitty with not a hair...not one hair. really.
    Face, simply beautiful and young.
    She is all of 23 years of age.
    I have golf clubs older than her.
    She licked my white taint and ass with her lovely tongue.
    DFK.
    And took my member , that is much much larger than average, into her lovely pink lips , and sucked until the Donald juice flowed and dripped down her chin.
    A lovely girl, model material.
    Monty_monty and Kcazz like this.
  2. decander

decander

Long time lurker so I decided to contribute for the newest lady, MIMI. Wow. Just absolutely stunning. Wore a black little dress. Incredible face with a great body. Photos are accurate, save for the colored streaks in her hair which have been chopped only a few inches.. Booked her early in the day, around noon. MMS greeted me at the door and took me to the room, Mimi walks in and I am overly excited. Was a little timid at first and English is limited but we made do. Table shower was amazing. When on my stomach, she slowly rubs her ass all over you all the way up to your back...and when you turn over she does it again - teasing you going in the same position going right up to your face and back. Shaved btw. YMMV but Mimi really got me with this face she wore the whole time, she wore a delicate smile that said 'I cannot wait until we get back to the room.' That smile, including the biting of her lip would've been enough to get me off. Back to the room...after delivering damage 2.4, she delivers with energy and excitement. I'd also like to mention that she has strong hands - when she grabs you or places her hands on you, she means it. No arched rimming, but a very good session that I very much enjoyed. Her C's are a natural delight, and she enjoys them being grabbed. After flip, light HJ and into 69 and she is constantly moaning. I enjoy pleasuring her, and she definitely reciprocates with BBBJ. After a good amount of time, she flips and wants to fuck. Again, YMMV but she definitely gets into it - Cowgirl with LFK, into DFK all while wearing that face with that smile...until I can't take it any longer. Finished up and we chatted for a while. She is still learning English as she is new to the states, but she aims to please and is definitely worth a repeat. Waiting for the Chinese New Year to be over so I could enjoy Mimi was well worth it. Will be back. Damage: 2.4. Don't have the stamina for a second go around, but she seems like the type who is eager for it. Hope this helps.
  3. NB88

NB88

When I drive, I usually go around 6PM so you can just park at a meter and pay past 7PM when a lot of meters are then off. Some meters go to 10PM so you do have to look around. There's a NYDOT interactive map that shows you all of the parking signs on the web if you google for it to scout it out ahead of time.
    tek9 likes this.
  4. captain_williams

captain_williams

47th b/w 6th & 7th
    tek9 likes this.
  5. tek9

tek9

I've only been to PH and looking to expand options. Only issue is I have to drive a car. I've found a parking lot that's only a few blocks from PH, but I've no clue about GFEAS (IDK the exact location). Any tips for parking?
  6. KRich

KRich

Sugar was the absolute best provider I have seen in my 2 years living in NYC and sampling some of the city's finest. Better than Vicky, Sally, or even, dare I say Aimee. Never been with a girl at an AMP in NY that could keep up with me like that. Not the best looking, but her look appealed to me, and her enthusiasm was unparalleled. Saw her three times over the course of a couple weeks. I was so saddened when MMS told me, when I returned after the holidays that "she doesn't work here no more." I guess that implies that she is gone forever, like she maybe broke a rule or said she'd quit for good? Really sucks that I finally "bond" with a girl working here and she leaves. Anyone know if Sugar is working anywhere else? Vicky is the closest to her in terms of appearance (super petite, busty) and attitude, but she's seemed a little more jaded and burnt out the last few times I've seen her. Plus, she's on vacation until March, and since I will also be away during March, I probably won't be able to see her until April. Oh well.
  7. hikoboshi

hikoboshi

Saw Yuki recently. Booked Vicky and at the scheduled time MMS stopped answering phone, so I used another phone which she did answer (first annoying bit) and Vicky was not available (second annoying bit) so picked between Ella and Yuki. Ella seemed frightened when she looked at me so I went for Yuki. Her english is ok but her french is excellent. However its the first time a girl could get me further down the hatch than she could into the snatch, so not being able to fully submerge was the third annoying bit. She seemed relieved when I pulled out and motioned for her to finish, which she expertly did. Still, its my third failed attempt to meet Vicky. I feel marked.
  8. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

Kelly is early 30's, sexy body good gushy pussy. Loves getting pounded. Im hearing Sally is minimum late 30's.
  9. rm109

rm109

You can add Tina to the list of top talent at A+K, but I'll still go with GFEAS for the best current lineup. I'm not sure Kelly is as young as uniquelyme suggests - pretty similar to Sally, I think - but she is an outstanding talent regardless. Kathy and Jojo are young and hot and you can't forget Ella in the tight little spinner category. I'm a Rachel fan as well. Strong lineup
  10. pontiacgto

pontiacgto

Nobodybeats Jojo in the body and bbbj category. Maybe Flora@PH for body.
    younglooking24 likes this.
  11. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

Sally i hear is older. Kathy, Jojo, Kelly are young, sexy body great service. Add Rachel who can fuck better than all of em. I think they hold the crown for now bruhh.
  12. Woodguy

Woodguy

Hey @Uniquelyme A&K has Stacy, Sally and Claire, who are quite a trio, and IMHO hard to say that GFEAS is markedly better.
    Although I am very interested in seeing the "Japanese" girls at GFEAS.
  13. rm109

rm109

Half Japanese? Very unlikely. More likely Chinese who lived in Japan for a while and speak enough Japanese to try to pretend with American clients (who may not know better) that they are Japanese. The usual story is "I'm half. My mother is Japanese.". Ok, then why is your Japanese so-so and spoken with a Chinese accent? Just askin'. Yuki is one such example. Have seen her. Chinese all the way. Which is absolutely fine with me, preferable actually, but please just don't BS me.
  14. letsgorangers

letsgorangers

half japanese????
    CHAPANESE
    younglooking24 likes this.
  15. wangotango

wangotango

Suki review

So there are two half japanese girls here, Yuki and Suki. Maybe that counts as one full japanese girl?
    I had Suki. Fitting name, her BB suki suki was excellent. She did her first suki in the table shower, cleaned my butt and gave a deep rimming, then i flipped and she sukied on the head and balls for a while, then took cock deep throat. I let her continue it was so good and popped CIM. Easy cleanup shower and back to room.
    The next half hour Suki continued with a p2p slide as she sat on my cock. And some more Bbbj. Finished with a classic standing mish with her hot long legs spread wide , entering her while she played with her clit and my balls.
    All in all, a very good partner in rhythm.
  16. younglooking24

younglooking24

So it looks like the famous kathy from A&K is also working here too?
  17. wanalaya1moretime

wanalaya1moretime

Uniquelyme, yes I have to give you props as you did mention it first - giving credit where it’s due! Great job!
    Uniquelyme likes this.
  18. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

I asked for this in a review i made about Kathy n Stacy in another review site lol. I predicted it. GfeAs- has Jojo, Kathy, Kelly, Rachel . I'm thinking they just became the top Amp place. I cant think of any spot with as attractive and great performers at an amp than GFe now. PH was my favorite, then A&S then A&S, A&K & GFE were all about same then A&K for a quick minute. If GFe can keep these 3 mainly Kelly, Jojo & Kathy together with Rachel who is great at sucking n fucking and attractive albeit at around 37. They can hold down that crown for a while.
  19. wanalaya1moretime

wanalaya1moretime

It looks like Kathy from AK may have jumped ship to GFEAS.

Hmmm, JoJo and Kathy double...
    Uniquelyme likes this.
  20. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

I'm not Asian and am leaning towards an Asian fetish. I just dont throw the word beautiful out like that. I can only think of one Asian girl who truly fits the bill of being close to beautiful.

Jojo sexy body nice face but beautiful is a huge stretch. Lotta you mongers get turned out by these girls. Great session . I like dfking her i like that she hugs me closer when im dicking her down deep and her pussy is red and swollen when im done. I like that she cums for me. I love that she has swallowed my load before. Love her long legs .

Guess what all that she still aint beautiful. She's great service wise . Face a 6.5. Never ever seen a provider past an 8 in looks and ive been with over 50 pros now. Been with very few even 8 face wise and 1 with a legit 9 body. Dudes exaggerate.