Gfe in Bklyn Ny Incall

Discussion in 'New York' started by Paige, Jan 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

Since when did Elayne Boozler become a provider?
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Funny Story

A few years ago I frequented a place on 28th and Lex incall. On my third visit I asked the phone girl to reccomend someone that was fun. She reccomended a girl from Israel with huge breasts. I always thought Jewish girls did not fornicate. Well I was right. Played around, BJ, kiss but no FS. She made me laugh so I guess I had fun.
  3. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

too Jewish......

4. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

On a lighter note...

You ever drive through Williamsburg and seen a really hot Hasidic woman?

I wanna try one! anyone know a provider with the wig, old style seamed stocking and all that?

I want the whole treatment. Sheet with the hole, everything...
  5. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Re: Re: Typical Liberal

Youn have no personal preferences? Then you have never lived. Everyone has preferences, be it people, food, clothing, cars and so on. You just do not get it. When will you and people like you learn that you can choose who you want to sleep with without being called a racist? I am sure there are many providers with whom you will not have sex. Therefore, following your logic, you are a racist. [/B][/QUOTE]

Personal attacks do not get your point across.
    Please go back and review your high school reading comprehension classes.
    I have never, on any level, preferred or denied a service of any type on the basis of race or religion.
    Also, brush up on your logic too.

The fascade of Personal Preference, after all that, is still a poor disquise.
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

Re: Re: Re: Re: Typical Liberal

The fascade of Personal preference is a very poor disquise for racism.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

that may be. but, personal preference is still a private matter for the affected parties. it's only an issue for public denunciation to the extent that it's institutionalized or programatic (explicitly or implicitly), and thus implicates the public by association.

to reitierate, the *affected parties* have a right to beef. the rest of us are just grandstanding.

[Edited by guy catelli on 02-14-2001 at 06:53 PM]
  7. Assman

Assman

Re: Typical Liberal

[Edited by Tankcommander on 02-14-2001 at 05:52 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]
    Youn have no personal preferences? Then you have never lived. Everyone has preferences, be it people, food, clothing, cars and so on. You just do not get it. When will you and people like you learn that you can choose who you want to sleep with without being called a racist? I am sure there are many providers with whom you will not have sex. Therefore, following your logic, you are a racist.
  8. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Re: Re: Re: Typical Liberal

You need to learn the difference between racism and personal preference. [/B][/QUOTE]

[Edited by Tankcommander on 02-14-2001 at 05:52 PM]
  9. guy catelli

guy catelli

i'll give it a shot:

jag has a policy of excluding *any* female at all. jag, at times, harms women's reputations, harms them financially, and subjects them to unnecessary risk of exposure to LE, and much more seriously, to the kinds of anonymous predators that get 'reved up' when they read the 'details' that jag specializes in. all without a semblence of due process (ie, reasonable notice and a meaningful opportunity to be heard). this is *institutionalized* (4300 members, supposedly) sexism. silence on *this* issue calls in question whether one is for *human* rights, or merely one's own.

to maintain, as someone seems to have, that another human being is merely the sexual chattel of anyone who choses to 'rent' her is another position that seriously undermines credibility on human rights issues generally.

btw, the New World's struggle for civil rights (that are still far *less* widely available in the Old World, by any objective standard) has been going on for 4 centuries -- not 4 decades.

personal preferences are a matter of *public* censure only to the extent they are connected to organized behavior or otherwise 'programatic' (de facto or de jure -- for example, jag, housing discrimination in queens and brooklyn, the jim crow south) -- not to the idiosyncracies of this or that individual person.

jmo.
  10. robnotbob

robnotbob

I was just going to recommend that you padlock this thread, sb.
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Can someone give me a good reason why this thread should go on ? I think we've probably gone through anything "positive" which could be accomplished here, no ?
  12. Assman

Assman

Re: Re: Typical Liberal

You are so far from being correct. I am very conservative, but that does notmake racism on any level acceptable to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

You need to learn the difference between racism and personal preference.
  13. MrNY

no offense, but..

I thought we've already canned the moral/ethical stuff - the point(s) were made...

Now, it's on to the funny stuff - come on.....
  14. wimpy

wimpy

Hey,

If Paige does not see black men fine. But this episode started on TBD over a month ago. Stop it already. And the more she claims she is not a racist the more she sounds like a racist. Just shut up and see whom you want to see. "Only discriminating men".
  15. Stanley Schwarz

Stanley Schwarz

I hope her apartment is ADA compliant.
  16. MrNY

and, then ONLY through a sheet

:)
  17. guy catelli

guy catelli

Re: Move on.........

i, for one, would not fuck a Republican, unless, of course, she were ultra-orthodox :p
  18. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Some much needed humor on this thread

Reminds me that this ain't real life LOL
  19. MrNY

also.....

She's a JEW?!!!?!?!

Oh, my G-d !!

Paige, do you provide a WFE ??

So, let me see if I've got this right, I'm gonna to pay to be with a yehnta ? Don't I already have that at home ? Oiyyyyyyyy......

Just kidding, I'm a putz... :)
  20. MrNY

if.....

If she had a NO-JEWS policy, she'd have no customers...

MrNY (who is a member of the Cohan tribe - the group that went on to Braodway)