Gia that used to work on long island

Discussion in 'New York' started by GlobalCourtesans, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: yes it is the same Gia

If she doesn't, then ask her if she'll just fuck.
  2. justlooking

justlooking

MarianneMiller hopes to get an advanced degree off of it.
  3. justlooking

justlooking

UG is a Pavlov's Syndrome study.
  4. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

yes it is the same Gia

I'm going to find out tomorrow if she is definately doing full service. She says she is but I'm going to make sure of it personally tomorrow. Well not that personal but you know what I mean. lol

Tiff
  5. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

Tiffany,

So what's the word?

Is she the same Gia? and is she doing full service now?

I'm very curoius....
  6. billyS

billyS

?????????????? I've never been rippred off
  7. *********

I remember that thread well and you're entitled to your feelings of frustration and anger from being jerked around however you do not have the right to keep a provider against her will, whether she is clothed or naked nor grab her anywhere without her permission. You have the option of verbal expression, if that doesn't bring you a satisfactory resolution, end the session. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

I just don't understand why some of you guys bitch and bemoan yet keep going back for more. Is UG doing a Pavlov's Sydrome study I'm not aware of?
  8. billyS

billyS

Sexy, That is actually a quote that started a big fight between Daro, and me against Kimmie and Evegirl. It was just a joke. I do not advocate splitting a whores head open. But if a girl ever asked for the money while she was still dressed I would not let her leave the room, if I had to grab her arm or what ever. You are right about the educated consumer part.
  9. *********

Now Billy you should know might does not make right but an educated consumer is the best customer.
  10. billyS

billyS

Sounds like someone needs to step up to the plate and take a bat to this cunts head.
  11. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

just remembered....

I think there were two tatoos...

One of a fairy on her abdomen and one of a butterfly on her back just under neath the nape of her neck.

Hope this helps, and I'm really curious if she's the same girl....
  12. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

I was asking for your feedback

Not necessarily but if she is full serv now why not.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

300 for jerking someone off.....takes the money upfront so if she has too, she can haul ass and the pimp is waiting in the car with a bat if you disagree with the arrangement.
    This is a girl you want to hire Tiffany?
    (you know better than me, these girls never change)
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  14. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

it must be

She said she is going to do full service when I spoke to her today. I know they were using a different girls photo when she worked. I'm going to meet with her today and see about the tattoo and get back to you. Thanks for the information.

Tiffany
  15. morgan_mr

morgan_mr

I'm not sure if its the same Gia, but.....

I did see a Gia on Long Island between one or two years ago. She was definitely 18 or 19, pretty, brunette, about a B cup and if I recall, a tatoo of a fairy or a pixie or a butterfly or something on her abdomen. I don't recall the name of the agency but she was advertising on ny-exotics at the time with fake pictures, (although she was actually cuter than the pics)

I recall reviewing her on JAG at the time, so if anyone is interested they can look it up there, but here are the details as I recall them...

Session was a disappointment in she collected the $$$ as soon as she arrived and ran it out to her driver which I later found out was her boyfriend. (she also arrived wearing sweat pants and a windbreaker, very sexy...LOL)

After she returned inside she informs me that "I don't know what the agency told you, but I'm not full service" I ask what is available and she tells me a dance and an HR. CBJ is available for an additional 50 if I want. I am obviously disappointed, not only at the deception but also she was very cute (despite the casual dress) and I had gotten excited as soon as I opened the door.

Obviously the guy outside (boyfriend) already has my money so of course I went ahead with the dance and eventually the HR. (I chose not to spring for the CBJ)

Now don't get me wrong, this was definitely an overall negative experience, however....

The dance was very hot and really got me going.
    She did stay the full hour, (But I did drag things out a bit)
    She did end up being kinda fun to talk to.
    The HR (while not the best I've had, was defintely a nice conclusion to the nice dance)
    And don't forget, she actually was really cute.

Tiffany,
    If this is the same girl and why do you ask?
    If she's offereing full sevice now I'd be curious to give her another chance. Given the intensity of the dance I thought the session would have potential if she allowed it to go further.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  16. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Theres two that I can think of and one of the two I dont have the info on. If you're looking for the young hispanic girl whos into the roleplay, etc.. Check giasplayhouse.com theres another one, but for the life of me, I cant remember her online handle or website.
  17. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  18. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

Does anyone remember Gia that used to work in Long Island about a year or so ago? SHe used to work for Exotic Pleasures but they went out of business. I tried doing a search on this site and was told I need at least four characters. She had really long black hair and was about 18 or 19 y.o at the time. I'd appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Tiffany