girl next door

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by firefightertom, Jan 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mr8500

mr8500

I just tried calling her- Mailbox is full...
    Just my luck!
  2. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

playing phone tag with her.. hoping to get squirted on this weekend.. be safe
  3. pony66car

pony66car

Tom...

Your initial review was perfect. Short and sweet.

"100.00 plus the room. Well worth it. Great Head, wet DATY and wild cowgirl.
    Nice tits"

Some of these folks like to read Penthouse Forums while at work.

As far as took one for the team I never thought it was supposed to be a bad experience, just as you said...someone no one has posted on and then you report back.

Keep up the good work.

BTW - Where are you a Fireman? I am in Rockland.
  4. mr8500

mr8500

I have seen her too

I think shes awesome as long as you dont mind the age!
    The value is great! Anyway, Hey Firefightertom- When you say that she squirted do you mean she really squirted or just a very wet O?
    I have not experienced her squirt myself but I also try to make a habbit of NOT doing DATY. Just not my thing with these girls...
  5. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

been with her too...well worth the money. And she won't be late. Be good to her and she will be good to you!
  6. murman36

murman36

The report is accurate. She is a mid to late 30's indy. $100 for a couple of BBBJTC's at My Place. A bit rushed in the Technique department, but what do you want for 100.
    Good attitude, friendly girl. I think she's got some mileage on her and would not DATY, but then again, I'd never pay for that; maybe if she pay me!
    LOL
  7. firefightertom

firefightertom

Sorry for the crappy write up but I was in a hurry but still wanted to get something out to you guys.
    The lady is ok, she shows up dressed like a school teacher in a long dress and very frumpy but I was please when she got naked. Nice set of tits, good nips and a shaved pussy. She is a cute girl with a bit of a doughy body but ok. Started out massaging me and then got ito BBJ which was good, took care of mr. happy and the 2 boys and everything in between. I flippped her over and got into DATY which she really got into and became quite soaked, came pretty hard and squirted a nice gusher. After a few lauhs about the gusher she climbed on and rode me CG like it was her last ride. I got a good nut and was happy. Well worht the money spent and a bargin to boot.

"Also, like ECP, I thought TOFT meant a bad experience..."

I thought TOFT was taking a chance with a new provider that no one else has commented on.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  8. kicksave

kicksave

ok we'll stay tuned for further details...
  9. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

called.. will see her tonight or over the wknd.. she is without a car.. for the wknd.. that may complicate things for her. I'll let you know..do not tell her you know she is w/o car.. thanks.. be safe
  10. buzz99

buzz99

Tom, nothing personal, but this lacks much detail. Care to elaborate along the lines of a *** review?

Also, like ECP, I thought TOFT meant a bad experience...
  11. ecpaul

ecpaul

Not much of a review. And if you write "took on for the team" I'm thinking it was BAD my friend...like being the wingman with your buddy and you get the ugly gal. Nice to know it was a positive experience though.
  12. shorty

shorty

thanks for "taking one for the team" but are you just posting her advertisement or are you planning on actually posting a review?

Details maybe?
  13. firefightertom

firefightertom

Took one for the team, "THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!!!!

Young, Pretty, Friendly, dd-free, Discrete, Very Reasonable in donation dept. Everything is negotiable. Call M-F 8am-8pm to speak live, or lv. msg. anytime: C= 973-393-3471. I answer the calls myself. White, 5'0", 130lbs., killer smile, long brown hair, and sensual brown eyes to look up at you. I come to your home, a friend's, or room you rent in So., Cent., or No. NJ. No unprotected or gang-bangs. I love what i do and love to have fun!!! I will make sure you do to. Hey guys, i'm never on the computer, so the best way to get me is to call the # above. Thanks. "

100.00 plus the room. Well worth it. Great Head, wet DATY and wild cowgirl.
    Nice tits