girlfriend question

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by funstuff, Jan 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tattooedbeauty

tattooedbeauty

I would have loved to gone..

and I would not have freaked out!! Ummmm, that sounds so exciting!!!
  2. funstuff

funstuff

I completely appreciate how fortnuate I was to meet her - she is very special but because of that to be honest I am also sensitive to her feelings. She knows the story though and she is more than willing to do it. I actually met her in the subway one day and she gave me her number. We met a couple of times and only kissed and then I didnt call her for like a month and she was still so nice and wanted to see me -- I told her that I thought she was scared of her feelings and told her we should get a room - she said ok and I couldn't believe the way she performed - the thought entered my mind that she may have been a provider at some point but I really doubt it after Le Trap.
  3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

Whoaaa, this guy is married and takes his g/f to Le Trap?. Dang.

Get this chick to put up a website, so we can all share the wealth.

I wonder if its a chick looking for some sort of sugar daddy lite experience.
  4. Casper

Casper

She sounds like an awesome find, but to say she's not as experienced as you thought might be underestimating her. Maybe she's just not into the public sex thing.

In my way of thinking, if she knows a thing or two about rimming, then she's been around the block a few times. She's not a working girl right? Not that it's a bad thing.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  5. jack sprat

jack sprat

what on earth are you waiting for? this sounds like the kind of girl many of us would gladly kill for.
  6. funstuff

funstuff

Well her name actually starts with an A, so I guess you don't know her and yes I do know that I am extremely lucky to have met her. She is 29 y.o. and very pretty. I didn't mess anything up by taking her there as we have seen each other twice since. She is a really special girl - even more so because I had previously told her that I was married. Also, I never intended to let anyone mess around with her there - I just wanted to see what the place was like and watching all these other people was exciting enough. I never thought she would be affected that way -- I did feel bad and we left as soon as that happened. We haven't seen each other in a month or so but we still stay in touch and I hope to see her again soon. She was a wild one.
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Thankyou, someone who understands my twisted humor.
  8. Casper

Casper

Hey where did he go ?
  9. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

This site would support the notion argument that about 20% of the Columbian women have names that start in D, M, R, or W.

(Although if it's a W, I'd say the probability of a match is pretty fucking high)
  10. justlooking

justlooking

I don't know why, but I think that's the funniest thing I read today.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

If her name begins with M, R, D, or W, and she lives in elmhurst, college point, or astoria, and shes into asian, then I might know her.
  12. daro

daro in loco CM

When I read funstuff's post I had the same reaction as justme.

You found yourself a nice non-commercial girl. You get along well
    and she's a little freaky with YOU in private. That's great.
    Why try to make her commercial. Why bring her to a swingers joint. There's providers available to satisfy that shit for you.
    Maybe all she meant was to experiment in private with some
    stuff. Just you and her. Maybe anal, toys, etc. Maybe she thought
    the circus was in town, and you were taking her to MSG. LOL.
    You got a nice thing going. Why fuck it up.
  13. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I have found much less than expected correlation between promiscuity and freakiness. And to be honest, I think you've found the better of the two traits.

(My god, she was willing to put up with something to the point of tears for you? And you want to encourage her to be around other men?)
  14. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

You must be my wife's ex-boyfriend.
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

funstuff, youre a lucky guy.
    Ive only had gfs that call me asshole.
    the true GFE experience. But that was always a good thing for me. It always established when it was time to start looking for another gf.
  16. buddyyy

buddyyy

Got a link?
  17. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

funstuff

coodos to that girl for trying to show u something u never had

sounds like a keeper be good to the girl
  18. Casper

Casper

How old is this "inexperienced" Columbian g/f of yours ?
  19. funstuff

funstuff

I recently had sex a couple of times with a girl that I had recently met. She is a super nice person and we went out a few times before we did the deed. But when we got down to it - I was a little surprised - She went down on me without hesitation and then proceeded to do asian on me - wow - that was the first time I ever experienced it. I heard about providers doing it and it mademe wonder about her experiences a little. She is Colombian and lives in Queens. A few weeks ago she asked me if there was anything I would like to do that I never experienced before. So, I told her about Le Trapeze - she had no idea what it was but was willing to try - well, we went there and it was my first time too - Let me say -- It was wild. People were lying everywhere in all types of positions and moaning coming from everywhere - we found a corner and began messing around and all of a sudden this guy touched her leg -- it freaked her out. We stayed for a little but longer and got off but after that she wanted to go - I obviously wanted to stay but felt bad for her - she was even crying because she was so scared. I guess she wasnt as experienced as I thought