Girls at Jane's

Discussion in 'New York' started by buraq97, Aug 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: The judge has spoken

Judge I know that you were just expressing your experience from past visits with us. But you got to get in here and check it out and thank You so much for your nice compliment , it was well recieved and I love to hear it:)
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

The judge has spoken

Judge ,now you are talking. I have a new girl that is 19 ,never been in the Biz before. She starts Monday ,we are trying to find the perfect name for her. We will just call her Nubia for now. She is from S.A. looks Asian probably from the hot Indian blood. She is about 5/2 long dark hair, small firm body with a great round ass. She has such a sweet way about her and really wants to learn the biz.

I hope to see you soon and I really think you will have a different view of Julies. Vicki, Halley, Veronica, Lola ,Angel, Noel, Destiny, Chantal. new ones this week, call and come on in.

[Edited by Julienyc on 09-08-2001 at 11:15 AM]
  3. Amazed_45

Amazed_45

To Rob and Julie

I mean to cast no bad light on this establishment, it's service or professionalism. I have read too many good reviews to this board to do that. It's just when I called (admittingly it was some time ago) I was put on hold and then disconnected. I called back and got a busy signal. Granted, it was a very busy week in NYC at the time (tourists and 2 major conventions) and maybe I should have showed more patience.

Once again, I appologize if I came across as judgemental and will certainly call the next time I plan to come into the city.
  4. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Julie:

Consummate businesswoman though you are, you are one of the few working women that post on UG that have ever had anything interesting to say aside from business. SInce that does something for your credibility in my eyes, I will have to have a go at one or two of your younger professionals this fall to reassess my opinion.

Best regards,

Judge Crater
  5. kaybo

kaybo

True

Julie I couldn't agree w/u more. Having delved in your establishment the last few years everything you say is true. The best hous for sure, no arguement here. The refernece to "Ho years" was meant to be "objective", towards a humoristic point. Keep 'em coming.

Thanx.

K
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

Amazed...

I must have been lucky, because before last Friday I had never been to Julies, I called, spoke to Bev, she did the confirmation thing..and after much phone calls (poor Bev..she was busy that day!!) I got an appointment with Lola. No problem.
  7. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Age

Kaybo,

I just have to set the record straight because a few years back we did have mostly 30ish girls but we have all new girls that are young and very pretty. I really want to shed that image and just when I thought the waters were safe ,I hear it again. Dont get me wrong I still have the mature ladies like Elanya, Domino, Fatima and Giovanna but there are lots of young hot talented ladies waiting to please you guys. BTW we are housed with pros not hos ,our girls are the Best ,better than the rest. LET JULIEs seperate the Pros from the Hos. We are proud to offer only pros.
  8. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Be that as it may

Hey ,If you want to come in call me and I will make sure you get through with ease:)
  9. kaybo

kaybo

Remember

We are talking ho years here. It's sort of like dress sizes. If a lady likes to think she's wearing a size three dress, then she's wearing a size three dress. Same thing for all those "19" year olds at Julie's. No offense Julie, but "our girls are getting younger all the time" says it all. You have the best shop going with the best ladies, no matter what age they are.

K
  10. Amazed_45

Amazed_45

Be that as it may

but it's still easier to get an auduience with the Pope than it is getting an appointment at Julie's.
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: JC, I didn't know you had it in you...

and I will toast to that, You got it.
  12. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Jane's

If you call 19 to 25 older??? Judge !!!! what about (Halley 19) (Vicki 19) (Lola 22) (Destiny 23) (Chantal 25) (Veronica 24) (Messalina 23) (Gina 20) Honey our girls are not older they are getting younger all the time the only thing old is what you are saying. We love ya any way for comparing us to any house. You are a doll but you got to get in here and see the new jacks baby:)
  13. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

JC, I didn't know you had it in you...

I have to commend the Jurisprudential One on his infinitely useful post here. One minor point: I would have to respectfully disagree on the age issue at Julies. The four ladies I have seen there have all been quite young. Otherwise, spot-on.

Thank you.
  14. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Jane's

Have enjoyed the young Czech woman they have on their website as well as the young East Indian woman. Don't usually provide the favored basic services until they know you a bit and feel comfortable, but performance is reasonable otherwise. A bit of a trade off from Julies, where the women are usually older but do provide all the favored basic services. Nice location and great rooms with their own bathrooms. Like JB's in that regard and cheaper in the sense that JB's $300 fee does not, itself, necessarily include the favored basic services from all woman. Jane's is also open late (unlike JB's) which favorably compares to Julies.
  15. ADMAN

ADMAN

What about Annette?
  16. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Re: DATY (YMMV) ?
    NO DFK ?
    NO BBBJ ?

NO SALE !!!

Hahahahahahahaha...........
  17. Jimmy69

Jimmy69 My IQ is room temperature

Heather

DATY (YMMV)
    NO DFK
    NO BBBJ

beautiful ass.
  18. Jimmy69

Jimmy69 My IQ is room temperature

YMMV but

Heather is the closest that I know of, but again, YMMV. I saw her once before and she was all that.

Too bad Amber is gone :(
  19. Amazed_45

Amazed_45

Janes

I've been a customer of this establishment for several years. I love their location and I have yet to experience bad service.
    As far as the ambiquious term GFE - YMMV.
  20. Chernov

Chernov

Janes

buraq97,

I would recommend Rosie, Kristen or Cheri. Check their web site for pix, to insure these three would hit your physical desire hot buttons. You are on your own regarding the selection process @ Janes. The receptionists are not as helpful as Bev at Julies, or Natalie at Amandas Angels

Good luck,
    Chernov