Go West Young Man!!

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Jack_Maehoffer, Jun 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

after 2 weeks of hiding at home on reports of checkpoints at roosevelt/main and ktown looking for illegal kgirls and using girls who were busted to point out their co-workers on the street...things seem to be calming down and returning to normal, and girls are slowly returning to work.

those k-delivery men must have been very busy the last 2 weeks...
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2006
  2. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Many of the newer incomming girls who entered the U.S. are scrounging around for safe/r places to work,if there is one. Code blue has been announced for any mp in the feds line of recent fire. Any mp not hit are now starting to show signs of life. The ladies need their dead green kimchi leaf's stat. There is no LE, or law that will halt it. The new fall designer fashions,and handbags are waiting to be purchased. Without $$ these gals will be miss the spectacular. NOT!
  3. nabbeun

nabbeun

i would think that even if the current participants decide to close up shop (having made their nut), that another will step into the vacuum left, be it former assistants or whoever. this is because the money is there to be taken...so some will step forward to take it, even if it is not the same ones of old.
  4. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Where will the new K-Amps be?

Other than various places in homes and apartments that move about through word of mouth, I think the really organized K-Amp organization that so dominated this line of business is likely to fade somewhat in this country.
    Without organiation it is difficult to keep providing new and rotating lineups
    to suck up green portraits of the dead presidents in the same quantity as in the past.

But it will not fade away world-wide. I think it likely that they are already
    thinking and picking other countries in which to move their main organization to. The countries must be somewhat affluent and pleasant and not so adverse to Amps.

More to Canada? Close to US boundry lines? Europe?

The Federal charges have really freightened some of the higher level participants.
  5. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

The Fed Heavy Water has flooded the Asian Ant Hills to the point of chaos. They will cling to anyone that will keep them afloat. Too messy until the Fed Flood waters clear and everything dries out: they are NOT done yet. Head FAR west to the Far EAST to get a FULL Main course ;)
  6. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Philly Still has some open:

Intel:Outer pockets of Philly ,there are spas that have the green light.. The ones that have not been hit by the Federales are trying to re ignite the boilers. I would be very careful, everyday there is a new issue regarding trafficking. Don't be an example..
  7. tombg

tombg

Pink House

Pink house on 13th advertised new in one of the philly papers acouple of weeks back. They had a coupon for 10 off, so it was 40 at the door. I had a great time with Karen who knew all about CT and at one time worked up there, recently I think. Karen is tall, thin, nice, no DATY. Quite the tease, fun if you like that.
  8. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Fyi

The ONLY Mps at this moment in time that are running at cruising speed are in Philly Pa,Bridgeport Ct, and our Capitol. Our other states have some feast but mostly famine or LE lurking around.

The word is, the seedy,creepy areas are the busiest, but the girls hate it the most because of dealing with all the urban lower class clietele (minorities) tuned up on drugs, drink and ?? Sad to say,These are the same ones who work all the City incalls and get duece c-note fees. Full battle gear attire is a must..
  9. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

FJ, Hit the gas!!

I know of a few gals who work in NYC incalls, and shuttle to DC when the heat is turned up, and vice versa. Places like Happiness, and Supra get some of the Hotter Incall girls that work @ the Midtown duece C-note houses.

They run the busy house circut NYC,DC,Philly,CT... NY,Philly being the easiest if busted. They only get a ticket, or a fine, and are back in the saddle with in a day or so ;)
  10. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Intel. Vs. ??

Think all you want, It's free the last time I looked..I'll follow my sources, you follow yours. I only share positive info when I recieve it.

The rotation of women is high right now, all over, especially at low traffic houses. There are exceptions where LE is looking the other way, but, most are lying in wait to pounce when the time arises, just because they can.
  11. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

this coupled with JM's NoVA boosting gives me pause...

i am headed there on business (the target locales 4Fun has expressly cautioned about). if you know the names of any CH2 equivalents in the Old Dominion, please let me know!
  12. Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Asian Poon

Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Jack_Maehoffer

Men:If you want Asian Poon, it can be had all over the state of Pa. Our Amish pretzel state is home for all the lovin' you can handle as of late. Now run don't walk. The east coast is a maven for problems from RI to SC. Pa is now the Queen of the amp world.... HURRY!

Latest Korean Punani Intel update. They have landed in NOVA,DC..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think the CT, RI and SC gang ever was in Pa or Philly in any appreciable numbers.

DC is more likely but even some of the top DC ampees have departed recently.
  13. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Yes, I am. I'm General Jam-gee Hop-Shi-da, of the 69th Airborne ;)
  14. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Jack are you a Korean airline pilot by any chance?
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  15. ForFun

ForFun

Be very carefull in NOVA. Especially in Arlington and Fairfax counties. LE is very active in these areas. DC is good.
  16. Bandaid

Bandaid

Northern Virginia? Wow. That was always the most bluenose state I knew of (I grew up there). Hell, I remember when liquor by the drink came into Virginia. OTOH, some of the very first spas were in Virginia. They started out as HR only places, without even topless being available at first, then it was $30 for topless, and that was in the 1970s. To get full service or oral you had to go into DC. After a few years the Virginia spots were all shut down almost overnight, and later the DC places the same. It was years and years before anything opened again.
  17. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

Latest Korean Punani Intel update. They have landed in NOVA,DC..
  18. Traderdave

Traderdave

Thanks for all the info Jack.
    I was starting to give up on some good K-poon. Really missed Lee from HK STudio in Waterbury. Their phone has been disconnected. Off to PA.
    YOU ARE THE MAN!!
  19. Jack_Maehoffer

Jack_Maehoffer

20. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

You are correct Sir! Breaktime for Bettys as the Girl Fridays move in. They do seem shellshocked but are holding ground on the Westernfront. LET FREEDOM RING!