going for the golden bough

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by guy catelli, Feb 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. guy catelli

guy catelli

http://www.bartleby.com/61/47/C0174700.html ???
  2. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

this thing of ours ...

CAVATELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a while
  3. guy catelli

guy catelli

4. guy catelli

guy catelli

5. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Yeah, that.......

and eating cheese charges stolen from mortar units...
  6. Phantom

Phantom

Re: Yeah Slink. that too...

I wonder if depleted uranium has anything to do with it?
  7. guy catelli

guy catelli

when i first read that, i thought to myself that this newbie really needs help with self-posting.
  8. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Yeah Slink. that too...

Like I said,
    My IQ is a little below average...
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

TC,
    Another clue: "Her fee is $500 for 1 1/2 hours, but she usually stays longer, from what i hear". Why would someone talk about "from what i hear" rather than say what their own experience was, if they had one?
  10. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Kiara's post screams of self post...

The writing style on the webpage matches the style on the post.

Also, the description of the don'ts is a particularly "self-post" thing to do.

I also did a search on the poster... Chadwick 45... his only post in the last 2 years is this one...

I did a search on all posts on Kiara for the last 4 years... other than 2 ISO's, two more names came up... some guy named cooper and another named DKFR. Of course, the only posts these 2 guys made in the past 2 years were one single post each about Kiara...

Makes you kind of wonder...

About Alyssa,

Some may not like her, but I've only had good interactions with her. She is a businesswoman and only trying to do the things that every businessman or businesswoman it trying to so. I wish her the best of luck.
  11. guy catelli

guy catelli

12. guy catelli

guy catelli

13. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

You Lucky SOB!

Do me a favor, scream out," Carl this ones for you" when you see her!!
  14. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Desert

I told you desert was on me. And she will be.
  15. Carl M

Congrats on Silver!

Hey Tucker- you finally did it- now you won't have to kneel and kiss Dawns toes anymore! Oh yeah by the way thanks for the Pastrami Sandwich! But you know I would have like the Cutie for desert!!
  16. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

The Real Art

The real art is us guys. The stories we weave around our real lives to: 1) Afford this hobby. 2) Find the right women. and 3) Make the time available.
    And then there is the art of the "Penus". Most of the providers appreciate this art.
    That is to say nothing about the art of understanding Mr. Catelli's posts.
  17. Carl M

I thought GC was the Pulitzer Prize Writer for UG!

GC, how many jobs do you have my MOT brother!
  18. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I thought this was your job...

Your boss is probably reading this, oblivious to the fact that most of these posts are coming in from the office right down the hall. But, for all you know, he's earning his gold bagde as we speak
  19. guy catelli

guy catelli

Boris,

sometimes i have a comment or info that i don't feel warrants a thread of its own. i've posted 2 catch-all threads for this purpose.

the first one was called "'quickies' (going for the silver!)" -- http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=113 -- because each new post was advancing me toward the rank of silver.

once i advanced to silver, i posted this one, in the quest for the gold. 'the golden bough', as you know, is an allusion to Fraser's classic work on mythology http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0192835416.html

i better stop here, or Tankcommander might call my boss and ask him why i'm doing this instead of working ;).
  20. boris

boris

confused

Disturbing article Guy. Now I'm really confused by this thread though. Can't make heads or tails of some of the later posts.
    Am I missing something?