Going to Julies. Any suggestiohns?

Discussion in 'New York' started by reloguru, Jan 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. clubber

clubber

Lola can be a bit inconsistent, but I've never really had a bad session with her. And she's got a great body!
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The cheerleader outfit looks good on her.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I had a good time with her. I still remember it everytime I hear the song "Lola."
  4. kromrider

kromrider

I like Lola she is an attractive decent provider
  5. kennylingus

kennylingus

It makes you wonder, Bill. Did the guys who wrote "she just laid there" take a shower, or try to converse with something other than "suck my dick"?

The way a session works out has as much to do with the physical appearance, hygiene and attitude of the client as well as the provider.

Lola's reviews on *** consist of about 7 or 8 pages of average to good reviews and one page of mostly negative reviews which seemed to pick up about 6 months ago.

Maybe she's just tired of guys who just don't get the fact that it's common courtesy to scrub off the smegma before seeing someone for a bbbj.

Your review of her seemed positive overall, Bill.

As I said, treating a provider right, whether it be giving her a small gift (did you give Lola perfume, Bill?) or just a few kind words makes the difference whether you're writing "Enthusiastic" or "She just laid there" on your next review, everyone.

I'll let you all know how I do.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Just to get back to the original question..

Lola's funny. Sometimes I go to Julie's on my way to an appt with an indy. Lola says something like,"Oh, you're gonna see some ho instead of me?":D

Her reviews vary from "just laid there" to "Enthusiastic."
  7. kennylingus

kennylingus

Just to get back to the original question..

I'm planning on going Friday to bang Lola. She's had some bad reviews lately, but I still think I'll try her on for size.
  8. Rufus_M

Rufus_M banned

Episode you say? Hill Street Heaven?

It's.....Thursday....call me tomorrow at four o'clock....
  9. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Jimmy: Don't hold your breath.

For everyone else, to quote from the opening of every Hill Street Blues episode, "Be Careful Out There."
  10. Jimmy69

Jimmy69 My IQ is room temperature

- Shannon

Keep a look out for her on the schedual, she's on a break right now, but should be back soon. She is my best Julies expirence.
  11. clubber

clubber

Gosh, Phil, I haven't seen an actual issue that you've brought up yet. All you did was print a post from Tank. Am I wrong?
    Or are YOU Tank Commander, hiding behind another identity?
    So far in this thread, NO ONE has said "There's no place better than Julie's" or "Julie's has never been busted," so your assertion that it happens "every time" is clearly false.

Other than being a jerk, what are trying to accomplish here?
  12. Phil I Buster

Phil I Buster Silver

"Grow up" "Juvenile"..."Yo mama" etc.

All because none of you Julie's shills can point to anything I say as not being TRUE. Perhaps if you all weren't running around spouting bullshit, and every time someone points something out which is ever slightly negative about the place repating that Mantra of yours, and have anything which resembled an intelligable conversation on real issues, you wouldn't see me (and others) needing to point out these flaws.

But every time anyone brings up actual issues, there is this deluge of bullshit.... "Julie's has never been busted".. "no Julie's girl sees 12 Johns a day".. "There's no place better than Julie's". Rather than tripping over yourself to ignore any real issues that ever get brought up, if YOU ever were willing to enter into substantive conversations without degenerating into a walking talking sandwich board for Julie's, perhaps you wouldn't be spawning exactly what you are complaining about.
  13. pswope

pswope One out of three

FWIW,when I asked a fonegirl ,who has worked in mid to low level high volume brothels for 15 years, about bbbjs she basically said the same thing.

This is not aimed at any particuliar working girl,it's just a reality check.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  14. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

Phil I Buster,
    Grow up. What you do is so juvenile. Every time someone mention's Julie's , you write some dig. Predictable and all too pathetic. What's your real problem with Julie's? The only thing you do on this board is bash Julie's. (Kromrider writes about all sorts of things.)

"Phil", You certainly must be a competitor, a former provider or someone else with a grudge. The supposed shills at least are basing there comments on their personal experience. What's your personal experience? There are a lot of people on UG who enjoy posting, sharing experiences, emotions, a few laughs, acting somewhat mature. And then there's you.
  15. kromrider

kromrider

30/32=93.75%

117/910=12.85%

You have an agenda its obvious. I just thought you would tell us all the truth. But then again I should have known better.
  16. Bebop

Bebop banned

Trying to work with herpes, oh my god!

Honestly, what's a girl to do, vacate on flare-up days? She might not make her rent.

If they got the herps, the warts, the crabs, the whatever, they were not born with them and they did not get them from the toilet seat fellas. Neither did any of you.

How many johns do you suppose cancel appointments when they know they are contagious?
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  17. Phil I Buster

Phil I Buster Silver

Last time I checked 117 was more than 29, Einstein.

Yeah, you and Julie are so classy, aren't you? BTW My mom isn't the one who licks Heaven's asshole after the 13th fleet has been through it in one day:

18. Casper

Casper

I've got the CD. Seen him last year again for the 3rd time.
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

got the tape?
  20. Casper

Casper

Re: Re: Re: Rias obvious slandering now that she works with Lauren

I can't help it, with my name and all.

BTW Anyone that's ever heard of Dr. Dirty will know a song of his, "Philosophical Bull Shit" (just came to mind)
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003