going to LA and SF

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by toddbod, Feb 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rokin

Rokin

There is another "theatre" on MArket street cheaper than O'Farrells. Last time I was there was 2-3 years ago. The girls are not as hot as O'Farrells but much more reasonable. There are different areas to hang with the girls including semi-private areas in the back. If you go in the afternoon they stamp your hand and you can go back at night without paying to get in again.
    Nice time
  2. mr. f

mr. f

Eventually I would have gotten the name right. I was there about 3 years ago. Found the girls to be very hot, but very expensive for extras. Got a hj for $100 in a private room. Saw a number of hjs in more public places. I know more was available but I didnt feel like being an ATM.

One other draw back is that the place was very busy and crowded. Hard to get a dance from one particular girl but I thought the selection was very nice.
  3. BillyBonker

BillyBonker

I have been there. I thought it was average at best.
  4. justlooking

justlooking

Nope nope never been. Only know the legend.
  5. curious

curious

Speaking from personal experience?

(Don't tell me you had cereal out there too... ;) )
  6. justlooking

justlooking

It should get a Historic Marker for its very important place in The History Of Extras In American Strip Clubs.
  7. mr. f

mr. f

my bad, too many movies on the mind although if you can get Cameron Diaz that would make your trip worth it. I meant O'Farrell brothers theater.
  8. mr. f

mr. f

Same area, just off of sutter, bush street massage, in an alley way. Sam edeal with lots of hot girls, big choice, and great service. The strip clubs, like Farrelly Bros also has lots of extras, but is very pricey. Its fun to go to the clubs, get worked up and then hit the amps.
  9. Daddycool

Daddycool

San Fran off market street. A couple of blocks off of union sq there are too many places to name. Its like rush hour 2. You get buzzed in and you'll see 10-12 girls on a couch. You pick which one you want. The get naked right away during the massage. The girls are smokin hot too. I did not see a girl less than an 8. 2 cups are easy to get at these places. I had to spend 1500 in one week at this one place. Donation was 200 each time. Everything can be on the menu for the right tip.
  10. toddbod

toddbod

Any recommendations for either of these two cities? I am looking for a good experience. I do not have any specific preference in mind for type of woman. Thanks for the help.