Good post, Bad post

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Bobbycat, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If you invite Thorn, Allen may show up too!
  2. Ambernj2001

Ambernj2001

Thorn,
    Sounds like you need some stress relief! Maybe we can help?

E-mail me :) I have a something for you.
  3. Thorn

Thorn

Well, I can report I didn't see it.

Now, if its been more then two weeks ago, my not seeing it would not be a big deal. However, in the last two weeks I have been practically married to this fucking keyboard while working on a project, and using UG as a break once in awhile, so I have seen ever single freaking post.

:)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2001
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

bobbycat,
    Are you sure it was on this board ? I don't remember seeing that thread ( and I spend waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much time on this board ). Did anyone else see this thread ? When was is put up ? How many posts were in it ? Do you remember the title ? ( sorry for the "20 questions", just trying to gather info ).
  5. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Bobbycat,

When did you post this? I don't think I've ever removed a post/thread in this forum. Maybe Slinky did, I'll ask him. BTW, any of you are welcome to ask any UG advertiser about our "bias". I tell every advertiser upfront, we don't "protect" anyone. We may delete/close threads that deserve it, but it's NEVER based on protecting any girl/agency.
  6. Bobbycat

Bobbycat

A large percent of post placed on this board could be considered suspect. We can never determine when the post are placed here for ones own personal gain be it establishment, provider or a true hobbiest. But now I feel a need to tread in shallow H2o when I myself wrote a post exposing what I suspected to be a self post of Pines Center, written by Bennyhill. In his post he request that the hobbiest here personally e-mail him so he could promote a mystery massuse the same as the infamous Ishmel from TBD, Bennyhill claimed it was his first time with us and after reading our reviews he was persuaded to go in and try out Pines center, after only one visit to this place he returned to us in a span of 12hrs(according to the time and dates the post were placed) with a review of over 7n girls he had seen all of which were glorious, and trust me , glorious is hard to find in this place. Well guys when I tried to report my findings for the suspected self post my post was discretely removed from this site, leaving me to question if there maybe a little bias toward some places and the reviews we post. I am a true hobbiest and feel it is my duty to report the good along with the bad.