Good UG-style site for DC/NoVA?

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by etchi ya na, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cubb

cubb

In need

OK, can anyone suggest a young petite provider in DC or Northern VA??
  2. Wwanderer

Wwanderer Kids, don't try this at home

Why not make this it?

Anyone seen Japanese Sara lately?

-Ww
  3. wiseborn

wiseborn

WSG is the best forum in DC. The reason it seems less lively than the NY Boards is beacause DC is a lot slower than NY. there's just less organization down here.
  4. cubb

cubb

I went to Rainbow spa on RT. 1. No FS but good looking girls and lots of roaming allowed. 60/60 for the hour.
  5. RomanHans

RomanHans

In the yellow pages? Would you be willing to give a name?

Sorry that this is late, but the best way to find these clubs is through various Yahoo! groups. Groups which mention UG spots a lot include dcdxl, theeroticphotographer, and ExoticVIP.

Roman
  6. cubb

cubb

I tried that board and little or no luck at all. I was hoping for some help and got '0' replies. I posted a review and also no response. Found a place in the yellow pages that worked just fine.
  7. Rick999

Rick999

You should try gentlemensreview.net It is free.

Rick999
  8. etchi ya na

etchi ya na

UG,

Any suggestions for a UG-style info site on the DC/NoVA area? I check WSG (.org and .com) periodically; *** is just too tedious. Any ideas? I might be transferred to that area, so I hope I can find another site as informative as this one.

Thanks,

EYN