good whore vs. bad whore

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by BigMadM, Jan 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Aegis911

Aegis911

Lube her up with some crazy glue.
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive never misread a girl like the one Im referring to here.

Ive stayed with plenty of women thru bad times, even when they used poor judgement and fucked me over, they always came thru and made it up to me.

Ive helped them, they took care of me, thats all Ive ever asked.

I keep in touch with alot of them, hoping they never come back once they really leave, only Tia keeps no contact with me anymore, or anyone for that matter. Shes ok, she was an angel.

This one, the current one, I give, I give and I told her Im willing to give generously, cause she really needs, but she keeps stabbing me in my heart, and I dont even know if she means too, I dont think she knows any better.

gotta get out of this fucking life. soon.

before that, I gotta put up some reviews here, Ill start tomorrow.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
  3. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

So I guess that retirement didn't last long.
  4. redleg609

redleg609

You can say that again.

You can say that again!

Oh, you did.

Thanks!
  5. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Or she might also charge you extra for going over the appt. time.
  6. redleg609

redleg609

You can say that again.

You can say that again.

Thanks!
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

One caveat. If it's incall, the bad whore will drag your carcass down the street and leave you in the gutter. Actually, so will the good whore, but she will call 911 after she gets yuor body out of her place. From an anonymous payphone. Eventually.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

it took me a long time to really understand the way a whores mind works.
    it wasnt until this week, the week I got fucked over once again, by someone I tried to help, that I finally realized how simple a difference it really is between a decent whore and a not so decent whore.

To sum it up, my lifes experience with whores, here is one remark that I hope keeps it all real.

A good whore is one that if I should have a heart attack during session, would take my wallet, call my home, call 911, and steal all my money.
    A bad whore would take my wallet and leave the room.