Great Bear on Queens Blvd....Memory Lane

Discussion in 'New York' started by billyS, Jun 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

BTW, it's really nice to see some of the new guys posting here. Welcome to the party.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"There was one on 95th and Roosevelt"

Name all the corners on Roosevelt where there wasn't one of these places over the years !!! ;).

The best was when there were 5 places open all at once on the South side of Roosevelt between ?89th & 90th?. Most were down a metal staircase from the street, but one was upstairs. You could run around and look at about 40 women before going back and pick the one you wanted. ready for where I found out about these 5 places ??? The New York Times !!!!!! There was an article about how the police had closed off almost totally one block farther down ( 81st Street ??? ), and they had all moved to that block. So, I figured I'd check it out for myself.
  3. mcheck57

mcheck57

Great Bear

I was there a few times. Then came the spanish houses. $20. Some of the girls were hot. There was one on 95th and Roosevelt that moved to Baxter Ave
  4. billyS

billyS

Does anyone remember that great Brothel over the Great Bear on Queens Blvd in the early 80's? Enter thru a door on a side street go up a steep stair case and buy a ticket for $2 from a booth then get buzzed in. Girls would be sitting there, you hand one a the ticket and go off in the room. Standard was $40 for a half and half. Although for $100 one time I got a "sexy Blow job" from this slim black girl. Uncovered, she took me to the brink 4 times then the fifth let me shoot it in her mouth. Swallowed it all. Then after a cigerette break we BBf but she warned me not to cum in her. This was before I knew about AIDS. F/S without protection was pretty common.