Great News about me and SCL!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by brykster, Mar 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zarathustra88

zarathustra88

I've always enjoyed the site. Figuring out what's true can be impossible-or part of the fun. It's the internet in its purest form-full of fakes, liars, slanderers, defamers, kooks, cops and sicko kinks. One big dysfunctional family of SC afficionandos letting it all hang out in their various colorful ways. Mostly it's a time-killer for entertainment value only, but you can sift through the chaff and pluck out some worthwhile names and info.
  2. Also Sprach Zarathustra... thank you Z
  3. fumpton

fumpton

i think you may have answered your own question.
  4. zarathustra88

zarathustra88

Web site is simply 'stripclublist' with the usual before and after
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  5. pardon my ignorance but what's SCL?
  6. brykster

brykster

i kinda thought that; but i still can't fathom why i may have been blocked. those boards are full of bickering and inane babble. i try to post legitamate and useful information and blammo!!! well, like seeker said, no big loss.
  7. benisbig

benisbig

They probably blocked the IP address you post from. If you try posting from a different place it should work.
  8. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

hey bryk

no biggie.

that site is worse than useless !!!!
  9. brykster

brykster

awww. sweet of you to say...the feeling is most certainly, mutual.
  10. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

their loss, our gain
  11. redleg609

redleg609

12. brykster

brykster

hey guys,

apparently, i've been banned from posting on SCL. not sure what i did. perhaps, my English and grammar are too good. has anyone else been "kicked." i'm really surprised because there's no sign-up, so how do they know that i'm me?

ehh, no big loss; the only thing that site is good for is club addresses and i can still access those.