Great Party, Great Rate

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Ezrlove, Dec 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

Well, about the first, I feel pretty good about the question, otherwise I wouldn't have asked it. Thank you.

Ez's response stands on its own merits. At face value, which I have no reason to doubt, I find the assessment that just because he did them a favor by fixing a computer doesn't make him an employee of the service and a shill to be credible.
  2. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Re: Ooops...

If you know the two long and well enough, I think they are easily distinguishable.

And pinga, please be careful not to double post. Thanks!
  3. pinga

pinga

Mandy does have those big knockers, very rare for an Asian, but her looks just don't do it for me. She also happens to be one of my best friends' cousin.
  4. pinga

pinga

Mandy does have those big knockers, very rare for an Asian, but her looks just don't do it for me. She also happens to be one of my best friends' cousin.
  5. RWiggum

RWiggum

Ooops...

Maybe Kevin was right about people confusing the two.
  6. jseah

jseah

RWiggum

Actually, Kevin is with NJE, and Sue is with NNJE.....
  7. RWiggum

RWiggum

The following is just an unbiased observation from a newbie.

I think the "review" of the party was legitimate, even if it did sound a little too much like an advertisement. The Jewels have had some problems here and maybe they have figured out that they have to get publicity indirectly, so maybe they encouraged their guests to write about it. I haven't been to one of NNJE's parties yet, but I suspect Kevin does the same thing. UG members get free admission to the parties and afterwards a handful of "had a great time" messages appear. If the agencies ecourage these messages does this mean they aren't true?
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

socket, I think he helped them with the computer itself when it wasn't working, not with their website. Their website is done by EPofNJ.
  9. TAHOONE

TAHOONE

Hey I wasnt Invited?
  10. Socketome

Socketome Silver

"Just because EZRLove did some computer work for them"

Thorn,
    Just curious how you feel about your question, EZR's response, and the above quote ???
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Socket, calm down buddy. Just because EZRLove did some computer work for them, it doesn't make him a shill. He's not an employee, everyone here knows he's seen a good amount of ladies from all over the area. EZRLove actually steered me to one of the greatest times I ever had. I was going to go to the Jewels' party, but I was broke. I should be at tomorrow's party though.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2001
  12. Socketome

Socketome Silver

"Do me a favor and keep your rumors to yourself. Im sure your momma told you not to believe everything you hear. If you want to know about me then ask I got nothing to hide."

Well, someone who is supposedly a good friend of yours ( Bill Furniture) has said right on this board that you "do their computer work". You calling Bill F a liar ? Maybe you should ask your momma what you should do when your friends out you.
  13. larry1017

larry1017

EZR you are still the man .How often do the Jewels have these parties?Or was it just for XMAS.I gotta ask this one.Did anyone do anything with Gillian?
  14. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I am not sure what you mean by direct or indirect connection but I will tell you our history and you can decided what kind of "connection" we have.

The first time I corresponded with Jewel was when one of her old providers outed me on the TBD board. Yes the provider posted my last name because she didn't like my review. The providers name was Claudia and she was fired shortly afterwards. Candie, LiDawn, Alyssa Young, and Vera Leigh all supported me on that post. Vera convinced the provider to remove my name from the post and make a public apology to me.

When Jewel found out about the post she immediately fired Claudia and posted a second apology.

Along time went by before I used there services again but one time I got to meet Jewel herself and found out that she is a very nice lady. Since we met I have had dinner over her house and have met her husband and children. I have also helped them out with some of there computer problems.

So do I have a connection with the Jewels????? I don't know. You can tell me.

Do I get free service?? Absolutely Not!!!!!

Do I have a lower rate??? Yes, because I was a client when her rate was lower and all of her older clients kept there old rate when she raised them (which by the way is normal practice).

Have I ever received services and not paid the full amount in cash??? Absolutely NOT!!!!

They are not the only providers I see. But I do see them more often because they are close to my house. I will also be at Ambers party this weekend.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2001
  15. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

She is definetely pregnant.
  16. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Larry,

Krissy looked hot in her Christmas bra and G string. She was also wearing a santa hat. I couldn't keep my hand off her ass, thank God she didn't mind. The hotel was off exit 7 on the turnpike. It was not an upscale hotel but the rooms were very large and clean. I also noticed that a couple of the rooms had Jucuzzi's (spelling)

Yes Mandy is the Asian girl with the big titties who use to work for Jewel. I know that Mandy travels to NY quite often and works as an indy while she's here. Mandy is full figured and has a round face. She is thicker than most Asians and has double EE's.
  17. Thorn

Thorn

OK EZR... You said to ask. So I am asking, politely mind you.

Do you have any connection, in any way directly or indirectly, to Jewels other then as a client?

Enquiring minds want to know.
  18. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I don't know how long the rate will be $180.00. But I do have two thoughts. Christmas is here and money is tight and the competion in NJ has risen. Perhaps it is a one day special but I personally hope that it last longer.
  19. hazmat

hazmat

NJ Jewels

Even though I did not attend the party I have met several ladies from Jewel's collection and will give an honest thumbs up to both service and performance. Jewel runs a good honest shop and here are my impressions :

Gracie : Gorgeous and very very sensual. Will definitley repeat.

Shy : Very sexually open and encourages multiple cups with pleasure.

Jillian : Nice girl...but for me just was too quiet and non-participating in the action (too passive..but some guys like that)

Out of them Gracie is my fave...I am sure a pre-XMAS viist is in order.

An unbiased opinion.

Hazmat
  20. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

1) The cost of the party was $550.00 which was all inclusive. You could be with as many providers as you wanted. The party started at 8 pm.

2) Do me a favor and keep your rumors to yourself. Im sure your momma told you not to believe everything you hear. If you want to know about me then ask I got nothing to hide.