GREEK LESSONS BACK! / Also doing a July special

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by Kelly Wynters, Jul 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kelly Wynters

Kelly Wynters UG Advertiser

That would have worked really well in June when I was busy as shit. Things are much slower this month (in general) so it probably works out better that I'm doing the donation instead.
  2. Strosfan

Strosfan

Hi Kelly,
    I see that you are running a july special and i`m looking forward to spending some of my birthday with you on sunday.See you soon.

Frank
  3. nabbeun

nabbeun

could always do one of those 'for one day i'll split my revenues from all self identified ug members with ug'.

i hear that went over hugely well for the girls that offered it, and provided the means for some ug members to make an anonymous contribution to as well. ah it doesn't even have to be an even split, say just $20 of your ug rate ;)
  4. Kelly Wynters

...to avoid paying"

Just because I don't have an ad up doesn't mean I don't contribute in some way (such as making a donation).

Now can we put this issue to rest? I can do without the contentiousness.
  5. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

good marketing depends on...

Being fair to your advertising medium...PAY FOR A FREAKIN AD....it is a creative approach to avoid paying
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I'm so sorry to hear that your second free ad isn't working out as well as your first one did.
  7. Kelly Wynters

Anyone interested in hearing details about my Greek lessons (or actual specifics about how I like it and what turns me on) ought to read the other thread I have up. (You probably shouldn't do it in a public place though.)

On another note, why that one (the June one) is still going and the July one (this one) isn't getting nearly as much action or even views seems to be quite odd considering the June special is over.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  8. nabbeun

nabbeun

but of course, don't neglect to feed the medium here - ug - that is bringing your audience to you...
  9. nabbeun

nabbeun

see now this is creative advertising (other girls take notes...)

some months your adverts target the frugal (cheap) market...the next, a higher price but change the mix of services, and hit another as-yet-untapped market. i am anxiously awaiting what august will bring!

kellyw, you have a natural marketing sense; if b-school is not already one of your pedigrees, you have probably missed (one of) your callings... ;)
  10. Kelly Wynters

By the way, just wanted to mention 2 things:

1) Please book my phone only; no ***** (sorry slinky).

2) The above rates are for incall only (Manhattan). Outcall is more.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  11. Kelly Wynters

Hey guys, after a long break from providing Greek lessons, I've decided to provide them again. There will, however, be an additional donation, as there always was, but I figure with the discount I'm offering for July, it will hopefully make it affordable for all, especially since I will now offer them in my half-hour sessions as well (which I never did before -- only in hour-long (or more) sessions).

So, the special for July (not including Greek lessons; that will be mentioned shortly) will be $150 for a half-hour session or $250 for an hour-long session. (By the way, I am now offering half-hour-session discounts as well, which I did not in June (just hour)).

Should you decide to take a trip to Greece, it is the same additional $100 donation as it always was when it was offered (sorry, but that is something I cannot discount; it is an exceptional service -- no more said (research the reviews regarding Greek -- they speak for themselves!)).

I do realize that at my regular rate of $300, Greek can be a bit unaffordable for some at $400, so at least you can now get it a little bit cheaper at $350 for an hour, OR for those of you on a really tight budget, you could take a half-hour Greek session for only $250, which is the cheapest (quality service) you'll ever get!

And for those of you (not into Greek) that have wanted to see me but were unable to afford my regular rates, $150 for a half-hour is the lowest I've ever charged and the best deal you're ever going to get. It doesn't get any better any this, guys!

xoxo,
    Kelly Wynters
    917-520-9209