Guilt

Discussion in 'New York' started by Happy Hooker, Feb 7, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You're going to Poughkeepsie?
  2. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I dont think Thorn can handle a threesome with us.(shopping threesome or sex threesome.)

He might feel guilty afterwards.
  3. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Can I come and watch? I LOVE to shop especially when it involves sexy lingerie or sex toys and even better when someone else is paying for it. Talk about a great threesome!
  4. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Thorn, I have an idea that is beneficial for both of us.

Why dont you pick me and take me shopping at FOH.

This way I am assured to get my ass moving, and you can watch me try on all the frilly, satiny stuff.
    (and of course pay for it all)
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  5. Thorn

Thorn

Fredrick's of Hollywood?

Damn... hit a hot button.

Thorn <--- Who, if given a choice between 'Playboy', 'Penthouse', or the Victoria Secrets - Fredrick's catalogs would go with the latter any day over the former.

Nothing better then a pretty women in frilly or satiny stuff. :)

Only thing that looks better on a woman then that is a dirty mind. :)
  6. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

You wanna talk about addiction? This board is addictive.

My ass should be at Fredericks of Hollywood right now. Who in their right mind would pick UG over shopping for thongs?
  7. jack sprat

jack sprat

i think that i've worn out at least one set of tires doing that. most of the time when i'm driving near an area where there may be street girls, i'll detour and take a couple of spins around the area.......even though i have absolutely no interest in picking anyone up.
  8. Thorn

Thorn

Truly?

Who'd a thunk it.

:)
  9. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

"...but is often more about those behavoiur patterns than the sex (like driving around the various "tracks" looking for streetwalkers for hours and hours on end)."

I do that often. :(
  10. jack sprat

jack sprat

........or endlessly reading whoreboards.
  11. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Sorry about that slinky. I decided some things are best left unsaid.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Sex addicition" isn't really an addicition, but lately it's become very PC to be "addicted" to something as a way of justifying behaviours ("It's not my fault, I'm addicted" ). Like most non-physical "addictions", it's really a compulsion, and part of some obsessive-compulsive disorder. With most "sex addicts", it's a compulsion to re-enact some set of behaviours which culminates in sex, but is often more about those behavoiur patterns than the sex (like driving around the various "tracks" looking for streetwalkers for hours and hours on end).
  13. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

nevermind, I dont feel like sharing with the class today.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

re: husbands feeling guilty about not spending "that" money on the wife:

If you spend significantly more of your money on your wife than you do on yourself, I don't think there is any need to feel guilty about spending $200/$400/$whatever on something for yourself. If you spend significantly more of your $ on yourself, and are stingy with your wife, I think you need to feel guilty about that, not about the 'session money". If you are spending money on any "luxury" item which you really can't afford to, you need to re-examine your spending habits as a whole.
  15. Thorn

Thorn

It was quite understandable, and I doubt I'd have felt differently. I was very glad to here you are feeling better so soon.

As to guilt... best way to handle that is to have so much fun that there is no room left for it. :)
  16. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

side bar totally off suject.

Thorn (and 2 others who were present) I'm so sorry about the last time we hung out socially I'm sure you can understand why I was so bummed out and not my usual life of the party self. Hope you can forgive me, YOU are someone I expect to be entertaining at my private home pretty soon. Can you handle it or will you feel..................guilty. (just had to fit this thread in with the title)
  17. Thorn

Thorn

Ever have a friend or acquaintance who was a junkie?

Stage 1: Got to find that fix. How do I get fixed? I need my next fix.

Stage 2: Got my fix. Yeah. Gonna get my fix.

Stage 3: Got off.

Stage 4: Coming down, regret. Self-loathing and guilt.

Stage 5: Withdrawl

Stage 6: Got to find that fix. How do I get fixed? I need my next fix.

Classic addictive behavior.
  18. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Re: guilt-free (well, close enough)

I dont accept checks. Cash only please, thanks.

You are welcome. I told you it would be the best advice, and jl's big ditto proved that.

BTW, from how you describe your girl, you are right, you are one lucky mofo.
  19. pswope

pswope One out of three

Apples & Oranges/Roots II

Have had a brutal 2 weeks,owing to some major outside conflicts I am engaged in.

Addressed head on festering issue w/ Mrs Swope which puts me on path to accomplishing last element to total self actualization-being an excellent husband.

I am an excellent father(shit- my kid is polite,happy,well adjusted and does a wicked James Brown imitation),a great provider fro my family[financially & emotionally],and am on road to meeting last element(see above).

Granted,engaging in commercial sex is lying/fraud by ommission,BUT in recent days I have come to believe that it is at worst a type of mitigated cheating that I am entitled to.

While many may look at this as the rationalization of an inveterate whorehound, I disagree. To varying degrees,most of us(married johns) suffer through various viscissitudes(sp) on a personal level and in our marriages. Some of us hang through enormously difficult issues w/ or spouses/SO's(neurotically or for good cause).Alienated commercial sex or extended auto eroticism is a balm &/or coping mechanism that allows us to function through these travails.

Much of life is resolving conflicts/tension between competing interests that are not clear cut. Cheating vs going crazy over the aformentioned tsuris is but one that we have to resolve.

SPA DAY

I much prefer alienated commercial sex. In fact,the more detached I am from the lady the more physical pleasure I can experience(the blow-job in a vacuum theory). I do because I can regard that as extended masturbation and not infringe on the promises of my marriage. Through little fault of my own, in recent times,I have had my void pierced by the ladies I have been seeing. Because this goes beyond the extended masturbation,I allude to above,the law of diminshing returns sets in (eg there is a lady,whose sexual skills are as good as anyone I have ever encountered. She does things to me w/ ice cubes that no lady(working girl or otherwise has ever done) and the sheer physcial sensation is great. Yet,because she has pierced the void,I cannot enjoy it as much. It is a great catch 22. I wouldn't get this service if she hadn't,but can't enjoy it because she has)

The Solution
    Deja,the orgasm queen, knows dick as well as any lady I have met. Sessions with her are the ultimate in alienated commercial sex. She merely adminstiers to my dick via blow and hand-jobs and I barely touch her. After a 1 year hiatus since our last date I booked her. For $350 (+ chicken fingers & a Hennesy),she kept my dick tingling on the edge of orgasm for 2 hours via blow & hand jobs-culminating in a vesuvias like bust.
    The only touching we did(besides my squeezing her fine ass) was mutual hugs and cheek kisses(for we were genuinely glad to see each other).

For me,it was like a day at the Norwich Inn Spa.
  20. Guilt reminds me of my humanity.

That's not a bad thing.

But, apparently I'm a lot less human than I used to be.