Gwendolyne Willis

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Sep 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wimpy

wimpy

Vanity Looks

Well its been about two years since I saw her. But very pretty African American women. Shapely, about 5'9 36d-24-35. Trim and soft body. Truly a nice women.
  2. rjhjs

rjhjs

vanity

Wimpy: What does Vanity look like. Vanity secrets does not show her. Any info would be great. Thanks, rjhjs
  3. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Rogue,

You'd better move fast. Vanity books up fast. She'll be in Jersey on 10/16 and NYC 10/17-18. Good luck.

Hey Wimy, uh I mean Wimpy, you signed up yet?

MW
  4. wimpy

wimpy

Re: Vanity/Mr W/Wimy

Rogue,

Check her website http://www.vanity1.com then e-mail her and she will get back to you.

PS That's Wimpy with a "P". :)
  5. rogue

rogue

Vanity/Mr W/Wimy

you guys sure she will be here in Oct with all this stuff going on?-how can we contact her-I don't think too many Island people will be able to get into Manhattan to see her at this time...I however, would love to do her...
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Don't beat those dead horses! The dust sure makes a stink after awhile!
  7. ew

ew Silver

Dude.

What's up with that?
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

saw HoH twice....

once when she was fairly new and once after she became an internet (big dog) star. first time was great and she kept me out till the wee hours on her time....

second time was with her body guard standing a few feet away the whole time during dinner. then he ajourned to the next room and knocked on the door not one minute after our time was up.
  9. wimpy

wimpy

Vanity = Good Memories
  10. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Good news, Wimp.

Hang onto your dough cause Vanity's gonna be in town in October.

MW
  11. wimpy

wimpy

Damn,

All I wanted to know is if any of you guys had gotten e-mails from her. She has too much body for me. I'd shoot my load the moment she took her clothes off :)
    Then I'd waste $$$$$.

Wimpy

[Edited by wimpy on 09-18-2001 at 07:12 PM]
  12. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I'll defer to you on this one Oz since I never saw Hannah. Always wanted to, but I guess I count myself among the lucky ones who never sent her a deposit.

MW
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

emdubb......

true she is a crook but aside from that fact...

i really ment service wise.
  14. Phantom

Phantom

More like.....nah that's too easy. Besides it would just be beaten an already dead horse. :D
  15. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

sorry Oz,

Hannah of Nashville is a crook.

Try someone else.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

ok.....

more like a hannah of nashville......now.

she just seems like a girl who's gotten jaded and let her service slip over the years.
  17. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Hey Wimpster, why bother to post a thread about Gwendolyne when all you had to do was contact your buddy?

I saw Gwen a couple of years ago. She is very pretty with a GREAT body. Spent about 45 minutes before the session over drinks. However, sorry to say that like Ozzy says, she was not GFE. Still had a good time. I would in no way compare her to Diana of Dallas though. Nobody deserves that comparison.

MW
  18. littleguy

littleguy Gold

wimpy,

Trump's brother ? Trump's chaffeur maybe, not his brother. You sure you were thinking of me. After all, I only bought a couple of beers as *I* recall. But it WAS a while ago. (grin)
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

saw her in LA about two years ago. pics are pretty accurate (but it was two yrs ago) and her body is absolutely amazing and a decent personality but......

she is in no way a gfe. didn't do much besides lay there and look great. i would compare her to diana of dallas.....the way she is now.
  20. Phantom

Phantom

I remember some her pictures from a couple of years ago. Even then the rap was that she was older then how she appeared in those pictures.