Handjob in Public Bathroom or Cab (Rose)

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by NoName2, May 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I agree. Her pricing was erratic but if you met her and a price, you locked in (or so I think). She started out at 80 or 100 per hour or maybe it was a ymmv kind of thing.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  2. Zman617

Zman617

I dunno.. good HJ or not I wont get past the hairy armpits or the fact that she is a 5 but thanks 4 the info nonetheless.
  3. qqq35

qqq35

i have seen her 2/3 times and reviewd her much earlier. when she was on the UWS her prices were very eratic. one day it was 80 next it was 300. when she moved to flushing her prices were 80 then 160 . have to get her on a day when she charges low
  4. kcdark

kcdark

i wouldnt get a hotel for the sake of a HJ. if you happened to have a hotel then go for it.
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

Not in my opinion. Read my review above. But hey...it's your money.
  6. clicker2659

clicker2659

im not oo keen on seein her but i think she might give a great hj/prostate release??
    is it worth it to get a room and have her come there? thats another 60 or 80 for short stay 3 or 4 hours i presume..
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  7. clicker2659

clicker2659

she quoted a price of 160 for outcalls not nude since she said its my 1st time.. i guess this is topless...?
    wtf??
    and she wants 24 hour notice too..
    she said her prices went up.. why did they go up?
    it use to be # for the hj??
    was that in the nude?
  8. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I also saw her alot (once a week for months) when she lived in Harlem. I have not been able to meet up with her in quite a long time. IMHO she was alot of fun, she had a nice tough and the release was excellent as well. Her old pricing was right on. It was like 100 for an hour. Under the new pricing, with no incall, I am out.
  9. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Only TV watching.
  10. harris206

harris206

Rose

just saw her two weeks ago at St. Marks. She does give th greatest HJs. She jerks me off better than I can. Only problem was that she put some soap opera on with the words that come across the bottom and, it ddidn't detract from her hand movements, but she just watched the TV.

I saw her 5 years ago when she was on 151st st and I was hooked. Over the past 5 years I tried at least 6 or 7 times and either something on her side came up or never confirmed ******s. It was worth the wait. Tosses a $ at her and then got down to business, no clock watching
  11. Art Pepper

Art Pepper

She teaches sign language at an institute and also attends classes in psychology with the eventual goal of attaining a degree, or that's what I understood. That's why she's in the city nearly every day. As far as her services go, they seem to be divided among three specialties: 15 min/30 min HJs for $60 and $100 respectively, full nude body massage for the hour (160-200 depending) and a full-out dominatrix session. She understands that a dominant demeanor is not for everyone so that is kept in check.
  12. kcdark

kcdark

if read her ad correctly it said 160 for an hour and 100 for the half.
  13. vermeer

vermeer

seeing deaf rose is a good idea if you're about to hang yourself, or overdose on heroin at the chelsea hotel.
  14. clicker2659

clicker2659

so she does go to school then and she lives in hoboken??
    she is very confusing..
    one time she told me she was "going away for season"
    i didnt know what she was talkin about.. but she is very sure that you get a room and make SURE you can tell her WHERE and WHEN and whatnot..and SHE will be there..
    i dont get it...
    :-(
  15. clicker2659

clicker2659

i think she is a little whacked..because she said that i HAVE to get the room first and then when YOU want to see me get in touch...
    NOT before NOT the same day..
    she goes to school?? she in hoboken??
    she is SO ocnfusing!!

this is the first time i have read about her on this board..
    and in her ***** back to me she said the new price is 160 for nude FSBM
    full sensual body massage=strokin my dick..?
    as previously advertised on her website or webpage i cant find anymore..
    she says she has many clients so book fast..
    didnt know she is kind of nasty...
    will have to think about spendin money for a room and then the topless hj...
    160?? too much...way too much...

PS btw she knows how to manipulate i think...all that cash and she got 2 jobs and goes to 2 schools??? thats what she told me in her *****s to me
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  16. Art Pepper

Art Pepper

I saw Rose last week in my apartment one morning after one of her classes. I thought she was very nice though her silent smiling gaze made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. I have to say that the HJ was fine. I find most providers , even the erotic masseuses who are supposed to be expert "jobbers", are much too rough. Afterward we communicated via paper and pen so we got to know each other a little bit more. She didn't take off her skirt though I wouldn't mind seeing her complete form.
  17. kcdark

kcdark

i guess there is something for everyone out there
  18. RuffToy

RuffToy

Caught a posting about HJ service on CL and sent a reply. Didn't realize it was Deaf Rose until her response asked if I knew sign language. Before I responded back I went onto UG and searched for this thread and info about her. Figured it was cheap and fast, so WTF. She came up to my office after my staff left. I was expecting fugly from the previous posts but was glad to see she wasn't as bad as I expected. Would rate her looks a 5 minus. Was expecting a 2 - 3.

She took her shirt off immediately, nice natural chest. Dropped trou, sat on my desk as she sat in my chair. She had a small bottle of oil she used to lube me up. I played with her girls as she worked me over. She has a nice hand technique but didn't quite think it was as outrageous as posted above. She knows how to work the junk, but nothing monumental. As I was enjoying this and getting worked over, I got her to drop her jeans. BIG MISTAKE. As soon as they were down I started to detect this odor. Notice I said odor, not aroma. So I withheld from reaching downtown and just sat back wanting this to end quickly. Which it did. A fine ending because this girl obviously likes the facial treatment which I was happy to provide. I lotioned her face and tits. Handed her some paper towels, cleaned up and walked her out the door.

Total cost $60 for about 20 minutes. She's a nice girl, felt a little sorry for her. Felt a little dirty when it was over.
  19. www

STARBUCKS! ah, the evolution of the game...
  20. neilz

neilz

What could be better that having someone stroking your pole while you sip a fresh cup of coffee?