Hannah of Hawaii

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by jras, Sep 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

2. rmj17

rmj17

asian = rimming

see also:http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=15
  3. mcalandra

mcalandra

i have tried to run a search, but to no avail....what is Asian??? I know Russina and Greek, but no clue what Asian is.

Thanks
  4. rmj17

rmj17

why not post info??

Don't understand why Hannah's info can't simply be posted. Would appreciate it if you'd post, or email to me, too. Thanks.
  5. jras

jras

LG, check your email

also check out the Entertainment section of the Newsday classifieds ...phone number is there. Call for directions from wherever you are ...
    jras
  6. littleguy

littleguy Gold

OK, I'm a dope. I searched for Hawaii and Hanna and couldn't come up with an address.

Anyone want to help a doddering old fool ?
  7. jras

jras

Brother Billy

hey BillyS

I shoulda put the URL for your July post in my message; just being lazy. I've been looking for her ever since your post first inspired me (didn't Scottie see and review her too?). I just missed her one morning at Osaka before it closed. Anyway, mon, am I happy it finally happened. Just like you described it. Hot damn!!

piece,
    jras

PS. I lurk on the BigDog but it's a very different vibe. Slinky and Co. feel more like family.
  8. billyS

billyS

Hannah

Hey Jars, As one of the first posters on Hannah I'm glad you enjoyed her. She loves to fuck and I had a great time with her. To Cheater hey this isn't TBD. We do everything above and out in the open. See my post from July if you need directions or addition info on Hannah. I must say Slinky does a great job with this board and it is much easier to read and follow then TBD. Also TBD is getting to the point where it is not worth reading because all it is is requests for info and E-mail addresses. This board is much better. I think there is much more accurate sharing going on here then at TBD.
  9. Cheater

Cheater

Hawaii

Could you email me with address/contact info?

thanks!
    Cheater
  10. jras

jras

hey spa-sters,

other folks have written about Hannah in other threads, but she's now at Hawaii pretty much full time (she says). She blew my mind (and a few other things) today. Earlier reports are accurate: attractive face and bod, great attitude, likes to tease and even asks for some reciprocity. Had a great time: some DFK, serious Asian (first time for me!), CBJ, cowboy, doggie, mish, DATY, BBBJ, Russian finish -- more or less in that order. Was a lot hotter than those acronyms alone can capture. Highly recommended.

piece,
    jras