Happy Birthday to me

Discussion in 'New York' started by robnotbob, Mar 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jras

jras

AD's
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2004
  2. ShowmesomeBooty

ShowmesomeBooty

Kelly

How do I find you?
  3. Kelly Wynters

Kelly Wynters UG Advertiser

BMM, what is really your birthday week though? JK. Happy Birthday big guy! I would have given you a free Greek lesson (and I mean that for real -- if you don't believe me, take me up on it next year). As a matter of fact, from now on, since it's been brought to my attention, anyone that comes to see me for their birthday will get a birthday discount. And if you're really nice, you may even get a free Greek lesson, how does that sound? (One or the other though -- not both.) Keep in mind, you'll need to fork up the ID though.

Happy birthday to you too, RNB.

And nice little graphics there Daniel. (I'm not that computer-saavy.)
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2004
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

my wife isnt 23, nor does she have a few tatoos, nor has she been banned from this board.
    Today was number 2 for my b-day, and I didnt take the cash back she offered either, (because Im a great fucking guy)as did the first girl.
    They need the freeking money. I just appreciate the gesture, as well as the bbbjtcnqns.

Thanx Danny, nice touch.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  5. BIGd

BIGd

wifesex doesnt count!
  6. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Happy Birthday Guys!
    [​IMG]
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I got me some good ole fashioned sex today for my b-day.
    Im happy. Hobby on.
  8. ShowmesomeBooty

ShowmesomeBooty

Birthday

I have one coming up! Any cute blondes have a birthday treat for a cute blonde guy?
  9. blondekelly

blondekelly

hehe - i know what your getting for your b-day and its going to be great ( rnb that is , sorry bmm )
  10. robnotbob

robnotbob

OMG...the resumption of this thread is scary.
  11. lawyer101

lawyer101 Gold

BMM gets no love.
  12. jp1064

jp1064

You're just using the wrong agency BMM.
  13. *********

So I ask my ex what he wants for his upcoming birthday (no I'm not intimate with him) and he says he wants a hooker just because he wants to know what all the jazz about it is.
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

funny post, but this week I contacted 6 girls I see more than 10 times a year each.
    I told each girl its my b-day week, what do I get for a present, since IM a loyal customer.(they all know I want greek, something they dont provide)

Some responses I got.
    (none gave me permission to post their names, and its not important, but answers show Im not getting my wish)

One girl simply told me last session, "I want to be able to wear white on my wedding day, something has to be a virgin."

One girl told me "are you fucking nuts!?, nothing goes up there!"

One girl told me "I dont remember what you got me for my birthday, oh yeah, nothing. Dream on baby."

One girl told me, "Ill give you a free session, and if you take my dildo up your ass first, and show me its not painful, Ill take your cock up my ass, but you have to go first"

One girl didnt say anything, she just laughed on the cell for 3 minutes straight, then said "so, do you want an appointment?"
    I took that for a no.

I called my last resort, a CL girl that has always given me greek, figuring shed give me a discount and greek on top of that, but she was spending the next week with her real life bf on spring break.

So still being on the injured reserved list, I settled for a regular to be gentle with me.

Nothing important in this post, just felt like sharing the daily events in the life of hobbyist and his b-day quests.
  15. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

RNB -

Happy Birthday. :)
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

If I remember correctly, there's one which is one block North and one block East of the former "beige door" ( Roosevelt and 79th ), above the travel agency, in addition to the one on Hillside and 117th Street.
  17. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Didn't Bridgette from Julies say something about Birthdays?
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

they still giving thoe Bday sundays out?

the only jahnns left is in richmond hill, queens...i think?
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You should try Jahn's ( sp? ). You get a freebie on your birthday.
  20. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

No joke- ***** me bro!!