Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by greekgirlinnj, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

I think most everyone missed BMM point. Just back from 2 beautiful weeks in Minnesota and its alot colder here on UG.

BMM was having fun acting like many on the board. It seems to many that acts of kindness are not part of this hobby. For me that couldn't be farther from the truth. I think those who have followed BMM post know that he has always gone out of his way for many of the girls he has seen.

His point was if folks want to kick the shit out of him for bring a few LITTLE gifts to a provider then (lol) it must be really sick to mix V D with this hobby (both meanings apply)

Wishing Happy V D to or from a provider. No harm no foul.

Asking a provider to be my Valentine. Problem, time to get help.
  2. jp1064

jp1064

BMM, to each his own, but I think you miss the point. Some of us LIKE our providers. I don't consider myself to be a "lame" client. I think I got much better sex because I wanted to get to know them as a person. I know I would love to spend a few hours just having dinner and talking to some of them. I'ts all about what we need in our lives.

Valentines day is just a great opportunity to convey good feelings to each other as men and women in general. It does not necessarily mean I am in love with them, but that I do love BEING with them.

I'm not critisizing your attitute about hobbying, but it just seems crude to me to let them know you're just in it for the BJ and nothing else. But you know, I don't really believe you're just in it for the BJ. I've read all your reviews over the past year and I think you enjoy their presense as well as the rest of us.

Don't you miss any of them when they're not there. I don't buy this "I just want a good BJ" crap your putting out. I'll bet you wished at least one of them a happy valentines day on Friday.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  3. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

have fun jim but you are bringing a small army down there though
  4. vegasjim

vegasjim

If this is what you and most others think fine I really have no problem with it and do respect your opinion. I do not agree and have not read the thread you keep referring to and don’t plan on reading it either. I will not let you or anyone else on this board dictate to me how to treat and act with a provider. If the ladies don’t like how I act they don’t have to see me. I have always made up my own mind about who to see and weather to bring a gift or not and will not change because some don’t like it. I have also developed two real and lasting friendships with providers through the years in this hobby and I still speak to both every now and then. They are both retired now. Mike just want to let you know I had know problem with your opinion I just did not like being called names because I didn’t agree. Bottom line is this for me. I don’t really give a shit what the opinions of the other men on this board are. I will not change mine because they don’t like them.

Well Happy Presidents Day to all! I will be off to Florida in a little bit as I am taking the kids to Disney world for the week. Happy hobbying to all.
  5. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

MIKE

pop a v and fucking relax i didnt call u names and i didnt read the thread (i dont think i posted anything or read it)

but im sure some of those guys have brought gestures of niceness to ladies wether it be coffee or something

so fucking relax yourself hire whores and get your dick sucked

MIKE IF I COULD FUCK MYSELF AND PAY MYSELF I WOULDNT NEED JOHNS
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  6. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

This is so nice acting like an asshole on this board. I love that everyone calls me a fuck and asshole right back.

Hey Vegas, GG.........pop a Xanax....

DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE, REALLY, FOR EVEN A SECOND, I CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH A WHORE/CLIENT? ME, WHO THE FUCK AM I TO TALK. I COULDNT CARE LESS IS YOU GAVE YOUR VALENTINE A MINT CONDITON CHERRY RED 66 CORVETTE.

Its a point I was trying to bring out. See how fucking ridiculous I look concerned about what gifts or pleasantries are exchanged between client/whores.

NOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ALL LOOKED ON THE OTHER THREAD CONCERNED WHAT I GIVE TO WHORES WHEN I BOOK TIME WITH THEM!

The only really, truly pathetic people on this board, are the ones that care what I give to a whore or how I spend my time with a whore. I said my piece. Now Im happy and Im off to AC in an hour.

Fuck you all that cant take a joke. Im allowed to have some fun on this board also.
  7. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

mike let me state this some of the men in that thread bring food and such to girls guess what to ME thats a gift and they can suck my ass for being hyprocrites
  8. billyS

billyS

No attack here. I agree with you 100% on this one. I will not see a whore on Valentines day. Christmas or my Birthday. To me thats "Crossing the Line" from hobbiest who like a little something different after being monogomous for a long time and being a loser like Phantom where the only girls I fuck are hookers.
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You're a regular fucking Cupid, huh?
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I take back the fuck you remark I posted, but youre all still pathetic.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im glad you have a good memory D You seem to have remembered that Im a guy who gave gifts to whores.
    Well, reread that thread. Its viewed upon as the most pathetic act. Just like a john/whore who exchange well wishing on a holiday like valentines day. Thats it....theres nothing personal involved in a whore/john relationship, its commercial sex.
    Valentines day is a very, personal holiday.
    Thats why its associated with love, red roses, and hearts.
  12. Casper

Casper

I gave a provider two things on valentines day

1) her fee

and

2) a bag full of semen

I was happy, she was happy.

Happy Presidents Day to everyone !!!
  13. vegasjim

vegasjim

GG Hope you and all the other ladies and men on UG had a great Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day to all!
  14. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

spikey..i like mike but i wont sit by and stick my head up his ass so far that if he turned left my neck would crack..

hes a older guy that likes his dick suck in three appts..nice guy, great hygene and hes chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaa chenggggggggg (not my chaching but others yes)

mike knows i speak my mind and looks like hes started speaking his so good for him
  15. spanky123

spanky123

First u mentioned the thing with the friendly phone call and now this, supposedly from a previous post. Wow u got some memory!!

BMM, the above statement is gonna be a tough one to counter!

GG, to think i was suprised when u recognized my handle when i
    had less than ten posts! Ha!

Okay, enough of this topic, gonna go zzzzzz :eek:
  16. spanky123

spanky123

beating a dead horse here but....

BMM, i do agree with your sentiments about love not belonging in a provider/john relationship, but your first post was just so...damn.....BLUNT!

All it boils down to is 2 different interpretations....you equate saying 'happy valentines day' as something special that should be shared with 2 people in love, while I and other UGers who posted on this thread feel that it's just a friendly greeting...
  17. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

so let me understand this and mike if im wrong explain it to me like a 2 year old

why the hell do u give gifts (and u pubicly said u did especially with providers u see for the first time)

there was no love involved

hell im not jewish but i still wish people happy hannakah nor am i muslim but i will say happy kwanza

mike HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

KISSES
  18. vegasjim

vegasjim

You are the one who first called anyone who does not agree with you a pathetic asshole. You then went on to say fuck you to anyone that had anything different to say.

Well Fuck You Too!
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

who says throw common decency and courtesy out the window.
    Im sure its the decent guys that get the better blowjobs.
    It pathetic that johns or whores feel the need to share a special occasion like valentines day.
    There aint no love between the two.
  20. vegasjim

vegasjim

BigMadM I do read Utopia often and just because that is what you and some others think does not make it true. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. In my opinion you do not have to be in love or anything else to wish someone a happy Valentines Day. I am a man and yes I pay woman to see me but that does not mean that I throw common respect and courtesy out the window. I also usually give these lovely ladies gifts. Not because I love them or expect anything extra. Just as a courtesy like I would tip anyone who provides a service for me. Weather you or anyone wants to admit it. This hobby involves two people interacting not one person and a machine.