Happy Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by CoyoteGirlJosi, Feb 13, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Westchester

Thanks Babe, Ill surely try to arrange something up that way....right now Im lucky if I get out my door.....gettin snowed in here in Jersey and Im going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant get out and they cant get in, now that sucks..................Coyote2ridecanuhandleit
  2. jam master jay

jam master jay

Josi...would love to see you in Westchester soon, too...
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

wishing johns and whores happy valentines day...another pathetic thread.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

It wasn't Short Bus. For making it to Silver, you get to see all the gold guys.:)
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  5. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

Hey sweet gents

Bill, thanks for the welcome to silver, and what the heck does that do for me? Did i win something? heh heh What band did u see in Westchester as I was invited to see Short Bus and couldnt make it, ~ Dont tell me it was the same band..!!!!
    And jim ~ cant get a ***** to you ~ I am gonna call you.Thanks for the heartfelt happy V-Day..
  6. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Thanks Babe

Thanks Babe, Ill have to check it out.......CGJ
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Westchester

Westchester is right above The Bronx.
  8. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Westchester

Have gotten a lot of requests for the Westchester area, Ill have to check that area out.....find out where it is first.....Coyote...have a great day....I could give a helll if I never see a snowflake in my life again.....
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Nah, worked until 9PM, then headed to see a band in Westchester. Just got home at 1AM and up at 7AM.
  10. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Work Day

Thanks Bill, hope your work day is over and you find some fun.....CGJ
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Happy Valentine's Day Josi and Cooky!

Cookypuss, Welcome to Silver!:)
  12. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Vegas

Hi VegasJim, you from Vegas:)) Well, I havent been there for like 25 years or maybe more, I heard its changed alot....I shall make a fun date up there one of these days.....thanks and Happy Valentines Day to you from CGJ......
  13. vegasjim

vegasjim

Hey sweet thing Happy Valentines Day!
  14. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

Bah humbug.
  15. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Favorite Day

My Favorite Day concerns Dancing, havent gotten out in awhile for that but cant wait too.....jacuzzis I luv, the jacuzzi jets are my friends....hotel rooms with mirrors everywhere, which is a major turn on and then of course gettin my sweet pussy cat ate and returning the favor of course and then getting fucked every which way.....so Happy Valentines Day.....
  16. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

Doesn't do much for me either.....Wud just as soon have a satisfying bbjtc.....and then some serious mish cowgirl and finish up doggie.

Just my idea of a good day
  17. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Though the Day really doesnt thrill me:) I thought I would say Happy Valentines Day to all......CGJ xxooll - l stands for lick