Hard question, easy answer!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by justbill_redux, Mar 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I'm free and all you Republicans wasted taxpayer dollars just like you're doing now with the war in Iraq.
  2. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Yes and no criminal charges on the plame affair have been levelled at Scooter Libby except obstruction of Justice and when Clinton lied under oath it was not on the Lewinski affair, it was on a campaign worker whom he was accused of abusing. So, it's not about sex. Just like Libby's trail is not about CIA agents.
  3. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

"Accused." is the key word. No criminal charges and if you want to see real abuse of power, look who's in charge in the White House right now.
  4. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Gee didn't a Republican Senator named Packwood get pushed out of Office for kissing aides? Not even a blow job.....

Clinton was accused of Rape and multiple counts of molestation of campaign workers. That's not about sex. It's abuse of power. He also lied under oath. Big fucking lie that it's even about sex. It's about ABUSE. And when he lied under oath it was about the campaign worker he abused, not the intern who blew him.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

I did, and I gave Clinton his props for stepping in and ending it when the rest of Europe could care fucking less. Gotta hand it to those Europeans... they do love their genocide and those few who don't, love turning a blind eye to reality.
  6. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

That's cause many people are so prudish about sex that they want to keep it behind close doors and pretend that only married couples are having it. They're bombarded with death on TV through news shows and dramas and it becomes less real to them.
  7. un4given

un4given

Sex is definitely more disturbing to Americans than war or killing. Hardly anyone mentions the Yugoslavian war in relation to the "babe hound".
  8. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

That's right. Jefferson, JFK, Roosevelt. The list goes on and on.
  9. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Interestingly enough, the second one could be just about any president except W.
  10. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I recognized the Bush analogy but who's the other guy he's talking about?
  11. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

[​IMG]

Its all about the sex.