Hazlet Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by DaiDaiLun, Mar 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I haven't heard anything about that DDL
  2. seoulman

seoulman

no problem

36 Spa is fine...no problems in Keansburg...buja=lives...just took some time
  3. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Hey MS, a source told me that there was a bust in Keansburg of a MP yesterday. Not sure if it's 36 Spa or not, but it's in Keansburg. Here anything about this?
  4. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Its really too bad about Nina. I enjoyed full nude and DATY with her. Next time she insisted on keeping her shirt around her neck, time after that the strategic positioning that DDL mentioned. On to greener pastures.
  5. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

She was even better with her positioning with me. She sat on the table facing me with her legs holding down my legs. So each time I try to get up to try something, she would just push me back down. I gave up after a few tries...it actually tired me out and end up just taking a nap while I just let her do her thing. I was so disappointed with the session that I was just going to tip her $20, but ended up dropping $30. Well at least I know this is a place that I will NEVER go back to unless I hear some positive changes.
  6. MassageManiac

MassageManiac

That's definitely Nina with the candy in her mouth. I gave up after about 5 attempts of trying to get something more out of her. She'd let me touch her legs and tits over her top but once my hands went wandering she did the same position of turning her back so you couldn't get a hold of anything. If you are going to be HJ only with no extras, don't wear short shorts and play it like there's more on the menu.

HAvent been there since January. Glad to hear I aint missing anything
  7. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I paid $60 at the door
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

the door fee is like $80 isnt it?
  9. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I can handle the heat
  10. trigger

trigger

MoneyShotNJ-You are lucky you didn't do this in NY because you would've been slammed by my fellow mongers. I was at a place on Long Island and got it from my fellow mongers for paying $110 for a nude HJ. It was 40 for half-hour and 70 tip. The girl was in her mid 20's so I figured what the hell. If you are ever on Long Island (Nassau County), then you could get some cheap stuff at AMPS albeit with older women providers
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  11. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

I got a nude hj for $60 +$80. Didn't ask for more but got the impression more was available
  12. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

is that what it was... lol

UB place is bit more expensive from what I know. But everything on the menu?
  13. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Nina usually has a piece of candy or mint in her mouth. The one UB girl I saw was a late 20's-early 30's milf.
  14. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Must have missed that post. One thing is to cut back on her offerings, but no touching whatsoever. She looks pretty flat chested anyways. By the way MS, is it me or does Nina sound like she always have something in her mouth when she speaks (no pun intended).

I've heard of the place in UB, but I heard the ladies are old there.
  15. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Sorry about your bad experience DDL. I posted that Nina had cut back on her offerings. Sorry you missed that. I'm done with that place too.

Try the new Brazilian/Latin place in Union Beach. # in APP
  16. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Stop by here yesterday since I needed a decent massage and didn't feel like driving too far. I've been wanting to drop by here to see the much talked about Nina. I called ahead of time and told whoever was on the phone I was coming and that I wanted to see Nina. Girl says no problem. I get there and this lady opens the door and I think she was suppose to be my masseuse. I knew she wasn't Nina by the description from MoneyShot. I told the lady I was here to see Nina and that I had called. She takes me to the room , tells me to undress and goes get Nina. Keep in mind, I've never seen Nina before and have no idea what she looks like. So Nina comes in and talks to me like I've seen her a million times and also grabbing my ass and pinching me. Nina is not what I expected to be. Nina is not young as described to be. I would say she is mid to late 30s. She is ok looking. IMO, I think some guys have a harder time guessing a asian womans age. Anyways, I'm like butt-naked and then Nina tells me that she was off on Sunday. I'm like WTF, so I told her I'll see her next time when she is available and started to get dress. Nina kept begging me to try the other girl (the other girl must have been like close to 45). I was like no thanks. So after a few minutes of nagging, she tells me ok ok, she will do it. Advice...Some times when you know things are not going accordingly...LEAVE! Anyways, Nina takes me to the Shower, and this shower is COLD every time I've been in there. TS is nothing special, No attention to the area. We head back to the room and she still grabbing and pinching my ass like I was a regular client. I'm thinking this is going to be a ok session... WRONG! I got a so so massage. She didn't let me even get UTC. WTF. She did give me a HJ, but no touching at all. She put herself in position that handicapped me from touching anything except her legs. SOB. I gave up trying. I just let her do her thing. I actually ended up falling asleep for like 10 minutes. I woke myself up cause I started snoring hahaha. I left her $30 and probably wouldn't be heading back there any time soon. I've struck out 3 times at this place. 1st time was with some real old lady that was willing to giveme a BJ, but I was sincerely not interested. 2nd time was a girl name June which in my IMHO is probably the best looking and youngest girl that works there (probably early to mid 30s). No touching either, but did give a very good massage. Oh well, I guess time to move on.