Headed down to South Beach

Discussion in 'New York' started by whasssup, Apr 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Shaunas in Lauderdale!

As of 4/7 she will be down in FL for a few days bro! Good Luck!

[Edited by Carl M on 04-05-2001 at 09:20 AM]
  2. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

you definately don't want to try any street action. I live down here and LE has been having a good time on the streets from what I hear...
  3. littleguy

littleguy Gold

A number of ladies on independentgirls.com are supposed to be the real deal but I'm not sure what you require ?

Lori (from Tampa) is in Ft Lauderdale, $250/hr, supposed ot be VERY GFE, everything but Greek and very enthusiastic. I kept missing her, both in Ft Laud and Tampa.

Savannah is exactly what the ad says, $225/hr, BBBJNQNS is basically all she does, as much as you want, no kissing, extra for F/S cause she doesn't like it . Doesn't like DATY either. Her I saw.

Lexi is supposed to not be very GFE, I think no kissing, but natural D chest looks great, now offers Greeek at extra charge (don't know how much).

Hobbyists hang out at Wild Things Revue, a tittie bar in Ft Lauderdale on Thursday, from about 10 PM on. They linger by the back of the bar in the corner. They will spot you as a "lurker" but they are friendly and it's actually fun meeting the hobbyists AND the providers that attend and on any given night from 1-10 of them will be there. Check the Miami TBD board. They talk about it every week.
  4. whasssup

Hey guys and gals, I'm headed down to South Beach this weekend and was wondering if anyone has any must see recommendations. SaintBart I got your tips thanks but I was wondering if any of you other guys had any other thoughts. BTW is Shauna in Miami now? Thanks fellas.