Heads up...........

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Samanthofny

Well I have FINALLY commisioned a photographer (that I vcan trust) in fact she did a shoot for me several years ago and I'm very happy with her work. I am heafing into the city for aN 8PM shoot. So I'll be in nyc avail about 10 pm if anyone is interested.
    If the "boys" are going to be hanging in the city one of you please call me! I especially have to meet up with a certain someone and give them some $. By tomorrow I expect to have the pics up since she now does everything digitally and I'll be coming home with a CD. Since I'm doing my own website these days there is no need or waiting time for me to get them up and on the site. I'm tired of loosing appointments because of shitty pics, not to mention getting to a guys door and hearing time and time again about how much better I look in person. Hope everything goes as planned tonight. I'd really love to hook up with a certain midnight warrior if he's around tonight that is, I will after all be in the city that never sleeps. If you call my phone and get VM just leave a message , it just meANS i'M STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOOT.
    p.s. Allen got your ****** and by tomorrow I'll be sending you some new pics to go with my new add. If I see your partnwr in crime toight I'll take care of things with him.