hearing impaired , is this a problem?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Julienyc, Jul 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

A must to experience

I must say that Erin makes up in looks , performance where her hearing fails. She is one hot little girl 34DDD 23 /33 all natural and all great. A client remarked (she is a Chloe like experience) a personal opinion but I have had nothing but great words about her. I hope we can keep her on for some time ,she is nice in every way.
  2. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Excellent. You get a gold star (and maybe a date with you know who)

Gauntlet is correct. You're spending way too much time at home. (grin)
  3. Phantom

Phantom

The Gaunlet?
  4. littleguy

littleguy Gold

"Chloe no show" Shouldn't that be "Malley no show" (Sorry, bad joke). I think you've been forgiven for Chloe.

But a nickel to anybody that can tell me what movie "Malley no show" is from"
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: HI provider

She does read lips and she does have 2 hearing aids in , I think she goes to NYU . she is new to this but she seems to love sex, she has a vibrator and uses it all the time , I told her now she will not have to. BTW I would call you back anytime.
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

Moaning and did not hear herself , oh boy ,what did the neighbors say? A guy comes in now and then who is deaf and the girls get a kick out of his hearing aid, it hums while he is dining at the Y and they say it is really wild.
  7. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Hearing impairment...

I do think she is a Julies girl but may take a few days to catch on. The new girls come with such a different approach from working at other houses but when they see the other girls doing well and having fun they join in. Cali is one like that , she is coming back next week (hopefully) I always wait now before I promise a come back by a girl after my Chloe no show.
  8. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Hearing Impaired

You are right ,I will let the client know first hand before the session because some guys like to talk and this may be a problem.
  9. jmp

jmp

Right, but the hobbyist should at least be informed beforehand.

For those who enjoy sessions in which there's little or no conversation, whether or not it's because of a language barrier, there should be no problem. Personally, I usually want some conversation as part of the experience, but I can understand how merely some good eye contact can be great.
  10. woodman

woodman

Yes you could probably say that being with a deaf provider or someone who spoke no English could be very similar. But sex is a universal language and believe me not a word has to be said for a great exp. I travel abroad frequently and language has never been a problem.
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Not a problem!

Being with a hearing-impaired girl really isn't a problem. The people who think so should think of the times they've been with asian, spanish or brazillian girls who are new to the country and can't communicate in English. I think Erin should be fine!
  12. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

HI provider

Having spent many years working with the deaf community (the term "hearing-impaired" is considered somewhat condescending), I would offer a couple of observations:

1 - nobody has asked about her level of hearing loss
    2 - no mention has been made of her speech-reading ability/lack thereof

I have read many times that language barriers have been a real hindrance to the hobby experience. Here we have a group of folks who, while certainly well-meaning, have stated that they don't mind seeing a deaf provider, so long as they know up front. Well, let me paint a picture: You walk in, are introduced, you both smile and wave and then you are left alone. How do you explain what you want? The same issues that occur with someone with whom you share no common spoken language are also in effect with a deaf provider.

I dated a deaf woman for about 6 months. I was relatively fluent in ASL at the time, but I'm telling you that it was very difficult. True, that's a different story than hobbying, but I have noticed that it is very easy for hearing people to minimize the importance of the inherent barriers associated with deafness.

MJC's assertion that communication "shouldn't be too hard with two intelligent people" is naive. Yes, some communication can always be achieved, but most hobbyists want significant communication during sessions ("I want xyz", "can I...", "will you..."). If you simply let the lady do whatever she wants, then there's no problem, but c'mon guys, I know I'm not the only one who has had the language barrier experience with foreign ladies.

So, Julie: does she hear at all? Does she speech-read? ("lip-read" is a laughed-at term among the deaf). If she can speech-read, hobbyists should make sure and form words fully and slowly and only when you are certain she is looking. May sound obvious, but I have seen people thousands of times not do it.

I hope this works out for her.

Since I don't get calls back from Julies, I won't know how this works out, so somebody please post. (Yes, I am whining)
  13. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Julie,

You're kidding, right ?

BTW, who is that auburn haired lady on the right on your first page with the amazing natural 38D's ?

Is that Robin. Jesus Christ, I'm not really a chest man but those are amazing. I might have to see her despite the so-so things I have heard about her.
  14. woodman

woodman

I only had one experience with a deaf girl. I was in Manila Pi. and met her working at the golf course. Very sweet girl and all was fine until we finally slept together (3 days later) and she was very vocal during her orgasms. Just imagine a deaf girl moaning in a different language !! Was something I will never forget !
  15. Phantom

Phantom

Heaing impaired a problem?

Julie, why don't you just ask Nikki from Houston, tbd's #1 girl if it's a problem?
  16. Casper

Casper

Erin

Another beauty at Julie's; better get my ass, and the rest of me for that matter, approved so I can finally pay a visit.

As for yes or no in telling someone, I say it's best to casually mention the hearing impairment just so no one is left thinking you're trying to put one over on them (Julie we all know that's not you're style at all, but we're smarter than the avg. hobbyist :cool: ). And in a way you've already taken a major step in doing so by posting it on this board so you're off to a great smart start.

Peace Out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 07-06-2001 at 06:51 PM]
  17. Luciano

Luciano

Hearing impairment...

It would make me a bit "protective" of her (I know that is ignorant and condescending of me but there it is) unless she seemed confident and happy. I guess the real question is: Is she a "Julie's" girl.

P.S. - Julie is Cali ever coming back?
  18. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

She's beautiful...

I'm gonna call and make my appointment as soon as my paycheck clears.
    Tank
  19. jgd

jgd

I have no problem with her being hearing impaired, but I think it is the right thing to do to let the guys know.
  20. Jeff

Jeff

Also what if a client did have a problem with her would it be a good thing to embarrass both the client and Erin?