Heavenly Exit Notice?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by petehanse, Feb 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spanky123

spanky123

My HE and body focus days were b4 i discovered this site and became enlightened! Still regretting not finding out about UG before NA closed down :( It was probably close to walking distance from me!
  2. petehanse

petehanse

Biggod

Haven't been to HE in over a year. Did sample most of the ladies there with excellent results. They may have pulled in their horns after the last "BUST." After discovering AMPS with there lower fee schedule , I was "Born Again" and will never go back to HE! There used to be an Asian there (Angela) who left for a breast enhancement, and came back with a new alias! She was pretty, in her mid thirties with a small superstructure. Why bother with that place when I can get mid 20's beautiful Asian ladies who will deliver all the goods for half the price?
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  3. spanky123

spanky123

biggod,

first time i saw sara....korean, early 30s or so....was 'ok' not sure if still around since she wasnt mentioned in pete's post.
    camilla is brazilian if i remember correctly, she has some big cannons if ya know what i mean ;)
    both were pretty fun though.
  4. spanky123

spanky123

hey i didnt know fs was back at the menu at HE, wasn't available when i was there a few months ago--just nude for $, which is already pricey. Gotta agree that $$ is too steep though.
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Pete,

Have you sample any of the ladies???
  6. petehanse

petehanse

Received an ****** from Sonia about the snow, how your back may need therapy, Mia , Camilla , Sophia and Viktoria available blah, blah blah. I don't know about you guys but 70 door for a 45 minute hour Plus $$ FS and $ nude is way too much for these times. Granted they are lovely ladies, but way overpriced!