heidi and paris double

Discussion in 'New York' started by mcalandra, Jul 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. al900

al900

I liked both...although I saw Paris more than Heidi...I never believed the BS on CL. They always treated me right.

I hope that they are well and happy.
  2. Taffyman2005

Taffyman2005

I always stayed away from heidi and paris because of all the bad press they had on CL. I wish I would have seen this thread earlier looks like I missed out on a good time. If you girls come out of retirement I'm sure you can fill your days with guys from this thread alone both old and new.
  3. heidi

heidi

thanx

bmm your so sweet my future husband!!!!! hey thanx guys ,, yeah i know the hotel we used was shot!!! but we made it look good lol anyway rocky is getting since the last time you seen him and spoiled 2
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

heidi is the true love of my life.
  5. rob129

rob129

i had a chance to meet heidi and paris (and rocky) this past october for my birthday. they were both delightful and a lot of fun. someone said it in another thread- these are just two regular girls looking to have a good time. Thanks for a swell time heidi (and paris)- good luck to you both.
  6. iloveimplants

iloveimplants

Any plans for you and Paris to cum out of retirement for one more swing on the playset?

Also you should pick a better hotel if you do, the hotel you guys used would always turn me off as its to high profile and people can see you entering the rooms
  7. iusedtobeone1

iusedtobeone1

damn.....

I miss you girls......
  8. heidi

heidi

just wanted to say hello !!!!!

hey everybody i havent been around because i retired the buss. and doing well . As for those bad reviews it wasnt a client it was a girl just trying to give me and paris a bad name , girls like to get catty we all know this !!!!!! but paris and i say hello to you all <3
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

so youve seen paris 20 times, and Ive seen heidi approx, uh.....350-400 hours time.
    Im clean except for my mind, so maybe just maybe the bad wrap on cl was for the business they took away from some other loser cl whore.
    Im pretty sure Paris is out of the biz, Im not 100% of anything, I dont speak with her, but for good reasons, like her life is moving on, and Heidi retired a while back, but who knows, they might make an appearance here and there, nobody knows.
  10. trigeek

trigeek

Thanks for the update. It was nice when they were around months back. Time moves on....glad they are still OK!
  11. pcguy998

pcguy998 banned

Heidi & Paris

Paris moved to CT but comes to LI once in a while and doubles with Heidi. The got a bad wrap on CL for giving some guy herpes. I used to see them all the time and got freaked out by that guy's post. I think it ruined their business. I must have seen Paris 20 times. So far I seem to be clean.
  12. iloveimplants

iloveimplants

I havent seen them on Cl in some time. I always wanted to get an appointment with them but they use a dive hotel in westbury that has to have LE monitoring it, not that i know anything but im super safe and prefer a higher class hotel with the rooms doors inside not on the outside.

this thread always makes me want to say fuck it and just go for it.
  13. trigeek

trigeek

P&h

I was wondering what happened to these two. Any one have any insight? Busted....retired...moved on...dead? Maybe someone hear knows the story and would share the scoop.
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I cant remember my cell number, you think I remember what I chatted about on this board in December?

refresh my memory.
  15. BMM << is Paris the same Paris we spoke of back in December last year I believe??? If so Now I'm pissed......my BJ was not BB!!
    Still a greatKid though
  16. jimbo44

jimbo44

I saw them at the Pines late last yr in Westbury just as they were getting ready to check out of their room. They usually do not work late nights. Anyway I gave them 100 for about 20 min, I got some head from Heidi, and did Paris ( short blonde hair with fake but nice tits) doggie style. I would see them again, but I am an after 9pm guy and they are thru by then.
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

thats the main reason Ive basically left this game and hooked up with a sugarbaby.
    I make sure her rent is paid, cable, and make sure she has food, clothes, whatever she needs, and some pocket cash.
    It costs me tons less, I mean tons less. And the sex is off the wall every time.
    Even when I just go over for an hour visit, if theres no sitter, I can always count on a quick blowjob, or a quick fuck, always getting release.
  18. mcalandra

mcalandra

still.....that is alot of scratch!

I figure I spend MAYBE 4k a year.
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

i made that comment in a rush, Ive seen Heidi after figuring it out on paper, around 380-400 session hours. not 500.
    Shes always treated me good, never complaints on her service.
    Wish I was in the same financial shape as I was a few ;years back to keep seeing her. Shes a sweet girl, beautiful in my eyes.
  20. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

500 hours?? All hail BMM. He is truly the King.