Heidi & Jessica on LI

Discussion in 'New York' started by loveman0077, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Perhaps this Friday after F/Stop... perhaps

This time you can have her. I'm good like that :D
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

And Jessica is a cutie pie.
  3. joeyu5

joeyu5

Is that a actual pic of you ??? damm your hot.
  4. harrynj

harrynj

The blonde is Heidi's friend, Jessica. She works with a Miami-based agency.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Then who is the blonde?
  6. sean960

sean960

You Forgot...

Cute SEXY Brunette...(throws fluffball at heidi)
  7. heidi

heidi

I'm the cute brunette xoxox
  8. joeyu5

joeyu5

I saw heidi's ad, but which is heidi?? the small thumbnail pick ( blond) or the large pic ?
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  9. sean960

sean960

Lexi

She contacted me sometime around New Years and promised to tell me when she plans on returning north,I will relay the info if
    she doesn't mind....
  10. jseah

jseah

It's really scary knowing that Casper and I have the same tastes in women........when we heading out to VIP in Linden????
  11. Casper

Casper

Don't you recall me telling you how brainy you looked with your glasses on? That shit turns me on. I'd take a plain Jane librarian type over a clueless 10 any day of the week. An educated female sex machine is the only thing I crave.
  12. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

BMM, your reviews are so passionate and emotional! LOL

Now you've got me all worked up, dammit!

<danger-us tells boss he is "sick" and must leave work immediately>
  13. optimist

optimist

SB, You are mistaken. He didn’t sound so happy to me.
    What he said was, “She gives great headache”
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I distinctly heard this guy at the last ASSCon state "Man, she gives great brain.... I'm definitely going catch her at the next Brainfest"".
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Wrong!

Casper and I were walking through Manhattan one day and we saw a lady whose head was on fire. Casper said to me, "Wow Bill, her brain is hot!"
  16. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

OH YEAH RIGHT

no offense casper

i have NEVER heard a man saw when a ****** walks by him and hear him say wow her brain is hot

bla
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

She doesnt return my *****s either. She is very focused on school.
    Last trip to NY she told me shes pulling her site down and going to concentrate on her studies. I dont know if she retired, but if you have her number, Im sure shed let you know when she hits NY.(or whatever her future plans are.) Maybe Sean would care to post about lexi. Sean? Any clue what lexis plans are?
    (nobody misses lexi as much as I do)
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  18. RobbRoy

RobbRoy

I don't know about that....

I have one MAJOR complaint about Lexi......she doesn't seem to be around!?!? I heard she went back to Florida?!?! I'm crushed!

I tried seeing her before she went, but after previously telling me she would see me, suddenly stopped returning my attempts to contact her. I just assumed she was out of the area or stopped checking her mail or something. Very disappointed....I'm getting the feeling that I'll never get to meet that little vixen! :(
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

It was a double, but Heidi arrived an hour late and lexi already worked me over and had me exhausted by the time Heidi walked in the room. (Lexi never gets tired. Her daily workouts at the gym,give her stamina unmatched by any provider Ive ever seen.)
    So, I was trying to introduce Heidi to Bisexuality that day.
    There was alot of touching and caressing, but the only one that kept getting sucked and fucked was me.
    It was pretty good stuff. Lexi and Heidi are perfect for me.
    If I want the Kissing, they both are accomodating to me.
    Lexi, is probably as close to a real GF experience as any hobbyist can come. She loves to kiss and cuddle. Shes warm and affectionate during session and can be as wild and dirty as any girl on the planet. She is something.
    Heidi, oh, that body, oh that body, just drives me totally insane and I cant get myself past her smiling as she sucks me off time after time.( I have no clue how many 3 hour sessions Ive had with Heidi. Its been 6 months since I met her and I try to meet her at least 2-3 times a month,sometimes every week.)
    Heidi is similar to lexi, in respect that she likes to cuddle and is touchy feely, but I dont think Heidi is into the Deep kissing stuff so much.
    As always, everyones sessions will vary. But I dont think many men would have any complaints with either Heidi or lexi.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  20. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Define "GFE"

(I'm guessing, even without seeing your definition, the answer is "No". But she's probably the best non-gfe I've ever been with (grin))

BMM,

Who could tell you were joking in that previous post ? (Besides, I know I'm getting senile but weren't you the lucky perv that had a double with Heidi and Lexi ?)