Hello

Discussion in 'New York' started by Sexxykitten25, Nov 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. candie

candie

Gee I never said 50% of the providers in LI were bad! I don't know whose who anyhow.

I certainly didnt mean that the clients/hobbiest/bargin hunters were bad either! I do remember hearing of the problems amongst providers in LI as that was when I started, which was 2yrs ago. ~~~~~huley~~~~~ its my anaperversary!!!!
  2. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

You had to start me up HP aka St Nickoderm (Geez a new name every other day). How about for sick humor- The Jerky Boys or Touchtone Terrorist.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Why so?
  4. Thorn

Thorn

Its an classic Warner Bros. BB cartoon, Carl.

BTW, the old "Who's on first" A&C routine is out and about in MP3 format. If you have Morpheus or Bearshare it shouldn't be hard to find.

Some of my fav comedy albums:

David Steinburg "Booga Booga"

Robin Williams, forget the name but it has the "Three Mile Island" bit on it. It was one of his earliest albums.

George Carlin: "AM & FM" and "Toledo Window Box"

Bill Cosby. "Himself"

Red Foxx: Any of his "under ground" recordings before his "Sanford and Son" days.
  5. Casper

Casper

Since we men are visual creatures, pics are all it takes. Now where's my latest copy of Playboy............

Peace Out
    C
  6. beep9

beep9

Best bagel?

Ahhh, what the hell. We're all bozo's on this bus. Here. Have a squeeze. You know you want to.

Right on topic.
  7. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

Hello eveybody...all I did was send Pics.....but I guess that was enugh for hot puppy to like a sexxykitten.....Why would you not like to live in LI jasonbuju?
  8. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

HP - I always used to get a kick out of my dad's dusty copy of "Everything You Know is Wrong".
  9. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Thank goodness I do not live on LI.
  10. jras

jras

say what?

I love a girl who says "I need to be pounded now!" I guess it's just the hopeless romantic in me. As the Judge might say, "Nice canvass".
    Have fun, HP!
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Since this thread is headed out into "where's the best bagel" land, I cant help chiming in with my favorite comedy album: Firesign Theater,"Dont Crush The Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers", with a close second, Lenny Bruce, "Thank you Masked Man".

Now to get this thread back on point, I made the cut, Ive seen the pictures and all I can say is "Thank you, Bridget"!

take care
    HP
  12. beep9

beep9

Re: Actually, Carl....

It irritates me that people always forget about Bob Newhart. Did you really not hear Bob Newhart's stuff?
  13. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Actually, Carl....

it's Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know is on third base.

Sadly, growing up in a small New England town didn't leave me much to do except listen to old Bill Cosby and Smother's Brother's comedy albums and watch old Abbott and Costello movies.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

rope....around neck?
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2001
  15. Carl M

I like the Abbott and Costello routine better- Who is on first, whats on second, I don't know whose on third.
  16. Thorn

Thorn

Bridget, be a Dear Soul and check your e-mail.

There's a good Lass.

Thank Ye.
  17. Thorn

Thorn

Bugs Bunny on first... Bugs Bunny on second... Bugs Bunny on third....

[hehehehehehe]
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OK then, which three ?
  19. Carl M

TNS, almost there!

Only 6 more until your knighted!
  20. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Mebe...

Mebe Candie is right. If 50% of the clients are bad then perhaps 50% of the providers are also bad. I have run into some real real bad ones out here in Carl M's sticks. But I have also ran into some great ones. Thanks girls.