HELP !!!! ON AMP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by TAHOONE, Oct 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jras

jras

thanks Capt

Thanks for taking one for the team. I was very close to trying it myself! Sorry it sucked -- guess I'll stick to Hawaii and A-1.
    piece,
    jras
  2. CAPTSEX

CAPTSEX

ORIENTAL DELIGHT

tried o.d. sat am--they open at nine am-- i was a few minutes early and they were already there. i met angie--claims to be 22, i doubt it more like 30. was the usual 60/100. lame ass massage. then the rest--a rush rush session-- tried to nibble on the nips-she keeps pulling back and trying to get on my unit. not happy, i put my hand down there and shoved her fwd to slow her up--then is a super rush session-

all and all not pleased

it located in an industrial park-in ronkonkoma near topless bar

[Edited by CAPTSEX on 10-10-2001 at 11:22 AM]
  3. jras

jras

bumper crop

hey spa-sters!

Newsday is full of options: 3 are F/S incall under "Entertainment". From personal experiences, I can assure you that great times are to be had at Hawaii and A-1($.6 for the house, $+ tips), but I'm still waiting to hear a report on Oriental Delight, LIE exit #59 (any lurkers out there with info?). Under massage there is a buttload of places to choose from and YMMV for sure. For a wonderful massage followed by a skilled release, 112 Therapy is "hard to beat" (I recommend Meena; same house fee, more modest tips). Q-Salon on Rt. 25 is under the radar and sometimes OK. Zuki on 112 is history. No info on the Smithtown scene that Carl_M mentioned. Asian "tanning" establishments can sometimes be a pleasant surprise too.

Question: any Latino or AfroAmer MPs out here in the boonies? Riverhead? Horseblock Road? Do the illegal day laborers have a cheap place to go, or do they just jerk off?

piece bros,
    jras
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Geez Here we Go Again!!LOL!!

Do a search under JRAS name - he usually is on the mark as to LI AMPS- Hawaii in Farmingville is best. Also 112 Therapy in Medford, A-1 Asian and Oriental Delight are in the Newsday- you can check them out. If anyone one wants to take one for the team there is a place in Smithtown on Smithtown Blvd called VIP SALON- Have fun!!
  5. JPJP

JPJP

look in the classified section of Newsday or the queens tribune or village voice or NY press
  6. ramstein

ramstein

Hannah of Hawaii is grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!
  7. gr8guy4all

gr8guy4all

where is amps

Can someone lead me to a website with info on AMPs and/or an address/phone #?

Thanks
  8. TAHOONE

TAHOONE

Help !!!

can u recomend any places?
  9. burgoyne

burgoyne

hay carl m

are there any places you can recommend?
  10. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

For AMP's I always try to tip at least $60.00. This will set you apart from the normal knucklehead.

The service is always better and you usually get an eager, accomodating asian provider after a few repeat visits.

My opinion only....
  11. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

You were screwed

For a C note at AMPS in LI/NYC you get full service. For a HJ- maybe $40 at most
  12. TAHOONE

TAHOONE

NEED HELP !!!! ON AMP'S

I AM A NEWBIE TO THIS AND NEED SOME HELP ON WHERE TO GO AND HOW MUCH TO TIP.
    I WENT TO ASAHI IN NJ GOT AN HOUR SESSION WITH THIS SEXY GIRL NAMED CINDY FOR $60 , I GOT A TABLE SHOWER AND THEN PROCEDED TO GET THE MASSAGE SHE TOLD ME SHE DOES NUDE FBSM FOR $ I TOOK THE OFFER AND GOT A SIMPLE HJ.

CAN ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN RIGHT DIRECTION
    NEED HELP !!
    tahoone@hotmail.com

[Edited by TAHOONE on 10-03-2001 at 01:00 PM]