HELP - Slinky

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by whitelightening, Apr 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shorty

shorty

Sounds like a new contest to me.....
  2. manohgod2

manohgod2

it is the ISO section....
  3. justlooking

justlooking

Keep that up and you'll get a new tag written underneath your name.
  4. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

Hey guys, I love all of you ball breakers. You stuck me with a name and now I have to be known as Bob Grant when there already is a Bob Grant on this board who is a bigger asshole than I am.
    Maybe time for a reward, info on entry in 1F and Cathy?
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

It's Here To Stay, Brotherman.
  6. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Bob Grant, I heard a rumor that a 100 buck donation will get the nickname removed.

PS: I'm a big fan of you Mr. Grant
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  7. shorty

shorty

White - In lieu of a response from Slinkster or UG Staff, I'm going to be nice (for once) and try to explain to you HOW and WHY you have the monikor.

Somewhere down the line you may have made a comment (probably an outrageous one) that amused Slinky or UG Staff. Based on their amusement, they decided that you wholeheartedly deserved the monikor.

You should be flattered. Very few members get a monikor.

As for removal of it? LOL.....good luck with that. I wouldn't press my luck. You may find yourself with a monikor that's slightly less deserving than the one you have.

Take care Bob, and be well.
  8. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Buahahahaha......you crack me up WL!! You've practically just ensured that you'll be stuck with the moniker forever.
  9. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

I have been trying since returning to the board to have the comment "Bob Grant" removed from my posted name in the left margin of all replies and new threads. I do not know how to remove it, but during my rants someone posted it there.

I have now seen a member of UG using the title Bob Grant who I do not sponsor or support his ideas. I do not want to add to confusion and conflict by having someone think it is one in the same person.

Please remove the nickname "Bob Grant" from under my name Whitelightening, and just return the status level I have achieved with the number of posts I have replied or written. THank you.