Help wanted

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by candie, Jan 30, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

Place has never been the same since the got thier liquor license taken and they moved.
    None of it's the same anymore.
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

Candie try the Gomorrah parties.Usually held once a month on 23rd st. they are a riot.Sometimes they feature preformances by the more serious dungeons and their mistresses that will leave you doing the "huh" thing.
    Went a while back to one and had the time of my life. Danced all night, drank all night, saw a show where they turned a guy into a human candelabra. Haven't been to Paddles in a long,long time. Sorry to see HEllfire go. I have a lot of fond memories of the placeBut I really miss The Vault.
  3. candie

candie

I would love to go to paddles with you one saturday nite mercy when michael has something fun going on. Only drawback is lately, since hellfires closed all the wankers try to get in ```but I always loved walking around admiring those strokers mmmmmmmm!
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm just gonna say it...

I wanna bang her...while she's hogtied.:eek:
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Can I say it?:D
  6. Phantom

Phantom

Why don't you give Sarah Kozer a call? I hear she's into that kind of stuff. She looks pretty cute in that cheerleaders outfit.
  7. shorty

shorty

What's the going rate for that and where do I sign up? Sounds like fun! :D
  8. Kimmie

Kimmie

And Slinky liking me best is a good thing??? :confused:
  9. mercydancer

mercydancer

Candie,sweetheart, I think you forgot to take your medication this morning.LOL. As for selling slinky out we.., if you hear any rumors of some poor indefensive man being kidnapped, bound and gaged and sexually abused, that' s where he is.
  10. candie

candie

Oh the drama.... lol but for those that didnt get my warped jersey sense of humor... I was just being silly :) here...........gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: JB - well he likes kimmie best <bester than me I mean> and he use to <dont know if he still does> always make lies saying he is old and well frankly, he doesnt know what old is yet...
  11. John Blackthorne

John Blackthorne

I dunno

$200 or a free session.

I would sell Slinky out in a minute.

BUT, I don't know the least thing about him. Damn.

JB
  12. buddyyy

buddyyy

Slander is verbal and libel is writtten.

But parody is funny.
  13. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I always get confused by this.....

Is it slander if it's printed or is it libel?
  14. candie

candie

whistling dixie,,, ya didnt hear it from me...

Slinky- If you read this, I suggest you remove everything that you wrote and added to my post! I am a legal business and I pay my taxes, I even pay medical! I doubt you can win this fight. I will tell the "truth" about you on every message board! Im sure once everyone see's the power trip that you have- and I want them to see so that they know YOU wrote that post not me!
    Utopia guide is a fraud and you did not even have enough balls to allow me to see it! So let the public know how you run your site! You let them post and if you don't like them, you ban them and rewrite their post for them. FRAUD AND SLANDAR!
  15. candie

candie

I would like to apply for Slinkybenders job Allen. I am sure I could continue to run the board well... like he's doing now. I know he is wanted now so it won't be long till that reward money arrives.

I also want the same pay ;) ...........sticks her bottom lip out.... please?

candie

ps: any thoughts on a certain someones nutty post on a certain board?

:( I will negitate if I can get medical... hopes that includes enhancements I want 36Z