hey guys Sloppy wet bbbbjs VS cbj's

Discussion in 'Shemale / Trannsexual' started by TS Stella, Apr 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. persnick76

persnick76

Durned if I know. She was traveling - her ad name was Candy. I think she's based in Vegas. I'll keep watching for her.
  2. reddy4uu

reddy4uu

And the provider's name is... ???
  3. persnick76

persnick76

I have to tell you, I was in the receiving end of a bareback BJ with a TS provider recently and it was fanatastic! This is since my last post. After a long session on her bed, I had just finished in her mouth and she was jerking herself off to finish.

She told me to kiss her and I did, tasting my own juice. She pressed my head down assuring me she was safe and once I got a smell and a taste, I gobbled it down. I could taste her juice and feel the texture of her unit in my mouth for the rest of the day and into the next.

I'm hard just typing this. I would never suck off a guy, but a hot TS? Hell yeah! Looking forward to it again. Highly recommended.
  4. thrasherp

thrasherp

I prefer messy facials following a BBBJ. For an added treat, I like the provider to leave my artwork on her face when she leaves the room! ;)
  5. TS Stella

TS Stella

hey Korean, I have an ad in the providers section with pics..and Im available for messy facials too :)
  6. KoreanLover

KoreanLover

There is nothing better in the world than a bbbj and giving a messy facial. Hey Stella, what do you look like???
  7. kunny

kunny

CIM is the best! If that's not possible, then the tits with lots of eye contact. The milking of the shaft between the breast with eye contact and encouraging talk makes the moment memorable.
  8. TS Stella

TS Stella

forcing..

forcing cum in the nostrils? Not at all a turn on.. even if I am the provider.. that sure is different..
  9. hardrobert

hardrobert

BBbJ all the way...
    cum on face and lips preferred to tits...and then use the tip of the dick to spread it around on your cheeks.
    CIM and forced swalloIn the nostrils...
  10. persnick76

persnick76

If its an opinion question, tits are great, but CIM is phenomenal. Either one is a sure sign that you're having a truly great day. I like tits because of the continued contact as I finish.

Facials don't do it for me because the contact's not there. Plus, it feels disrespectful to the receiver, whose eyes are invariably closed. I like eye contact in this situation.
  11. TS Stella

TS Stella

I dont let anyone do cim, only on my tits, I like facials too
  12. misterxyz

misterxyz

BBJCIM is my preference. Swallow would be a plus.
  13. buldog216

buldog216

only covered if I don't know the girl
    I love cumming on tits and having the lady rub it all over them.
  14. TS Stella

TS Stella

cbj vs bbbj

hey there well if you like sure, but my experience is most guys dont like to wear a condom for oral. I have done it either way I guess it depends on who us at the recieving end.Do you like the girl to choke or gags? some guys get turned on my that..
  15. Danny Partridge

Danny Partridge

I don't think the sloppy wet part is counter to CBJ. You can have a big sloppy wet CBJ as well. Think about it: if you shove your dick all the way down someone's throat, and they are choking, spitting, eyes watering, snot pouring out of their nose, saliva all over........ it could still happen if the guy has a condom on, right?
  16. billyS

billyS

deep throat bbbj, cumming down the throat.
    BTW - Welcome to the board Stella.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  17. TS Stella

TS Stella

hey there its Ts Stella Im a relatively new poster and just wondering what you guys like better sloppy wet bbbjs or covered bj's and which do you like better for an ending facials, on the tits or in the mouth??