Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by eviesnow2002, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. akira2022

akira2022

Its your right Eve to refuse business if you like. I am sorry to hear that it seems no new people can join the party.

At one point I may have written a hostile thing or two about you on this site. I am sorry if those things offended.

Hopefully you will do better and maybe open the door for newbies.

Be cool and be well.
  2. Juno Again

Juno Again

and lie lie lie lie lie

This woman is really a professional liar. I like how she chooses to write back to those intrested in the GEMS. But what I like about this board is that I get to let her know what a LIAR she is and still go to see one of the GEMS. GOD IS GREAT!
    J
  3. RoyalWulff

RoyalWulff

Re: What happened to Katt?

What happened to Jordan?
  4. nytoad

nytoad

What happened to Katt?

Looks like you forgot someone in the change over. What happened to Katt?
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2003
  5. spanky123

spanky123

Re: new pics

Lonnie: Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Lexi: Great set of pics; they make her look so sultry! And she is half Filipino?..........Interesting...

Andrea: OMG she should wear that pair of leather pants everyday...put on your sunglasses cuz u can see your reflection in em! :D
  6. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

You are always welcome here jseah.. Call me when u are ready..

Love Jewels
  7. jackhenry

jackhenry

I think you

should revamp the jewels, never mind the website.
  8. jseah

jseah

if we attended your party, would we be considered a "new client" or an "old client"?

.......would love to see Lexi again.....
  9. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: new client

emaoil me and we can discuss.

Love Jewels
  10. shade024

shade024

new client

i would love to see annie so please let me know when u will be taking new clients. would love for her to come north.

shade

and evie i think orange goes perfect with your eyes.
  11. sevak

sevak

actually homestead seems against her.

Just a thought.
  12. vito

vito

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

Are you really one step ahead of everyone? Time will tell baby! Time will tell!
  13. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Stop your nonesense u idiot .. I just like to be one step ahead of everyone is all.. If it was not for all of these reviews and how in depth they were perhaps agencies could do their fucking job in peace but since other agencies ruin it for the good ones and shitheads like u are on here to be assholes and gossipers it makes my life more fucking difficult.. I am very careful with my clients and they like it this way.. We will change name and structure of organization to suit the needs of our regulars.. Any agency has the right to refuse business at anytime not because of gettuing busted you idiot but to just be SAFE and also take care of all the clientele they have already..

So go stick it up ur ass.. BTW maybe it is u that have been busted but frankly i have never looked good in orange and will never ever ever ever want to be in it.. Excuse me for being cautious this day in age..

Jewels
  14. vito

vito

Busted again Jewel?
  15. sevak

sevak

.Got it

??
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  16. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Dear Friends:

The Jewels will be revamping their organization so for now there will be no website to check until we do this to better improve our services.. Also the Jewels will not be accepting new clients at all.. The old ones know how to contact us and get to us when need be.. Thank you for your cooperation and patience..

Jewels
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003