Hi Beverly here from Julienyc

Discussion in 'New York' started by Julienyc, Jan 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rocket

rocket

recalling a past client

hey Bev, i was wondering if you had a way of recalling a past client that came in once, passed the screening process and was given a PIN #...
    yes, beat me whip me spank me...i lost my pin#
  2. boych3k

boych3k

RE: New girl Maggie....

<RE: New girl Maggie...
    Forgot to mention that she LOVES to be eaten.>

indeed she does! i had a great time dining at maggie's Y earlier this month. a passionate (and tasty) lady.

[Edited by boych3k on 02-22-2001 at 12:53 PM]
  3. chickd

chickd

RE: New girl Maggie...

Forgot to mention that she LOVES to be eaten.
  4. chickd

chickd

RE: New girl Maggie....

Well, I have to post that my experience with Maggie was a lot different than the previous poster. She BBBJ'd with a bit
    of coaxing and no problem with DFK. She and I really clicked (or she is one fine actress). It was one of the most
    passionate experiences that I've ever had at Julie's. Keep her around julie.

chickd
  5. bluedog

bluedog

Julienyc

Julie,
    I am a big fan of your place and Domino in particular.
    I saw Maggie last week on Bevs rec. and unfortunately
    she was unwilling to do either of the things you described. She even made a comment that she could tell what shampoo I used as I had just got out of the shower.
    I still had a good time but not what I was expecting.
    See you soon. Bluedog
    P.s Beverly was shocked and did apologize
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

I am wondering why I am not getting your e-mail ,Are you mailing to Julie@escape.com ? I get lots of mail from AOl and hot mail.
  7. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: New girl - maggie?

Maggie was the hottest thing since carmel corn on 40th st. 2 years ago but some things change and soon we will know from you guys if she is still a hot time tonight. She did say that she would love to BBBJ as long as the guy is nice and clean she will kiss as well.
  8. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Tess,Tess,Tess....

A lot of us asked if you would work a session. I for one would love to.
    (I was in last week, really late to see Chelsea. I asked if you would do a session as I left.)
    Keep me updated. LOL
  9. CrazyCock

CrazyCock

Oh, Tess my sweetist new friend, you have to start doing some yoga or meditation between phone calls and web business. Entrepreneurship can be exhausting; the stress of the new place is starting to show...You guys deserve a weekend in St. Lucia for putting it together so fast - then trying to manage the overflow traffic last night. You are the best! I tried to bring you something sweet last night but you graciously declined. Next time I am bringing something for "sweet" Tess. I'll have to ask around to find out whether you prefer ' bubbly", sushi, or just a good cheeseburger.....smiling [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello sweet Richard,

Will definitely need to take up jogging again or get laid more often to relieve all that stress. I appreciate your concern! Well sweet Richard, I hope to see you soon and I'll take you up on that sushi offer!

Best

Tess
  10. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Julie: Every time I email you, it bounces back with a delay notice. Maybe it is my hotmail account acting up, but I can't seem to write to you. Is anyone else having a similar problem?
  11. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

Chelsea at Julie's

Chelsea...see tank commander in above post
  12. nypete

nypete

Richardrzhpippin, who did you see?
  13. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I was there last week...

And saw Chelsea.
    Very very sweet girl. Money well spent!
  14. Richardrzhpippin

Richardrzhpippin

Julie's new palace

I had the opportunity last night to sample Julie's newest "habitat" for humanity...LOL.. . It will be absolutely gorgeous when a little time allows everyone to decorate and give it their own personality. Just a word for Beverly, Tess et al; get some keys, at least two, for the girls. Waiting for someone to arrive at the door and letting them in is just a bit distracting... LOL.... poor Chelsea - she ran upstairs some many times before the next couple arrived, she almost blew a casket apologizing!!!!! Of course no apologies needed! necessary - shit happens with any new enterprise. Oh, Tess my sweetist new friend, you have to start doing some yoga or meditation between phone calls and web business. Entrepreneurship can be exhausting; the stress of the new place is starting to show...You guys deserve a weekend in St. Lucia for putting it together so fast - then trying to manage the overflow traffic last night. You are the best! I tried to bring you something sweet last night but you graciously declined. Next time I am bringing something for "sweet" Tess. I'll have to ask around to find out whether you prefer ' bubbly", sushi, or just a good cheeseburger.....smiling
  15. grnndrggn

grnndrggn

Beverly,

I've been going to Julie's since the old place by the Lincoln Tunnel exit. Will my pin number that I regularly use whenever I visit work to get into the members website?

GD
  16. GILTTE

GILTTE

New girl - maggie?

Julie,

Nice work with the additional girls on the site. How would you rate Maggie? BBBJ? Russian?

Thanks...
  17. stevens579

stevens579

Re: Re: members only

Damn I've been away TOO long. Pin #'s? Sheesh. :)

Unfortunately business has taken me out of state and across the country. BUT I'm working on returning home to NYC. When I do, I have to get reaquainted with my favorite stress reduction facility. My last time at Julie's was soon after Elayna had her "enhancement" surgery. What a session that was. A lovely lady who was totally concerned with my pleasure. She gave me an excellent massage and definately allowed me to head back to work with one hell of a smile on my face. Over the years I can honestly say I've NEVER had a bad session at Julies.

Julie I can't wait to see you and your lovely ladies again. Keep raising the bar.
  18. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: members only

We are arranging a way to verify true pin#s and we are getting the link in working order to make it really interesting for you guy's. We love you and hope you are happy with our members only.

Bev
  19. nypete

nypete

members only

Hi Bev: what do we need to enter to access your members only area?
  20. Julienyc

Julienyc

Hey "hot4chicks"

This is Bev coming to you from our house laptop -

If you visited our old place once you're not a "newbie"
    just give me a call on a phone that will show me
    caller I.D. info and we can take it from there.