Hi, I am new to this board

Discussion in 'New York' started by Kelly Sweden, Jul 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kelly Sweden

Kelly Sweden

Hi Everyone,
    I was able to email some of you for welcoming me to the board but for those of you that I couldn't reach thanks alot and I hope to be on the board here and there, and I hope I get to meet some of you soon. Have a great day! Love and peace, Kelly
  2. CtMan

CtMan

Kelly -- nice ad in classifieds !

Just noticed your ad.

Hope to see you in CT soon.
  3. Luciano

Luciano

Welcome, Kelly!

I am sure everyone here has read the great reviews you get and if they have not seen you yet they would like to. We welcome your thoughts!
  4. CtMan

CtMan

you gorgeous blue eyed blonde

Kelly is a wonderful GFE -- and so much fun. So glad she occaisionally comes to CT.
  5. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

HEY KELLY

So glad to see you posting here. This board is different than that other one. We have conversations. Join in. And, I hope to be seeing you soon.
    By the way menz, this is a fun gal.
  6. Othello

Othello

Hajimemashite! Hannah!

I've been to Japan twice. Each time I've spent several days in Kochi and several days in Tokyo. While I generally have fun-sampling eel (my favorite) at sushi bars with my local buddies or singing karaoke, my evenings were generally spent alone in my hotel room (Akasaka Prince). My impression is that it's a bit "difficult" for a "Kokugin" to circulate in some of the more "interesting" places. I will definitely keep you in mind regarding my next journey to Japan. And yes, there will be berries and cream!

Best regards,

"Othello - aka The Elusive Dragon"
  7. Travelin Man

Travelin Man

This lady is terrific, I can't say it any better. I have been seeing her for almost a year and better each time. I can't wait to get back to the island to see her again.
  8. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Welcome Kelly!

Great to see a familiar person!
    I am kind of new here also.

P.S. Can't wait to see you again.......
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Welcome Kelly

and hi to Hannah!
  10. Hannah of Tokyo

Hannah of Tokyo

Gee Othello!

Welcom Kelly! And Othello, wow...
    You're all over the place, S.F one day, NYC the next...

Do you travel to Japan sometimes? I promise not to miss the berries and whip cream, that was you, right?

Well, actually I'm on my way to the USA for the next 2 months. LA first just for a few days. Tokyo is pretty awful in the summer (hot/humid/makes the normal crowding that much worse).

I'm just cruising the boards a bit today after being away (specifically since 22 June when my site got yanked). So I have another (probably temporary) site up now. While I am in the states this summer, I'll be doing what it takes for a permanent URL and host.

I'll be on the east coast most of the time. (mid-atlantic).
    I'm looking forward to the change of pace!

Hannah of Tokyo
    http://www.geocities.com/hannah_of_tokyo/
  11. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

welcome home

glad tp see your here kelly ..hugzzz dawn
  12. cecilia

cecilia

welcome and i hope you will have a lot of fun....
  13. Othello

Othello

Welcome Kelly!

I am sure that we will all benefit from your contributions.

Best regards,

"Othello"
  14. nj george

nj george

welcome kelly!
  15. candie

candie

Welcome Kelly!!

So happy to see you writing and joining!
  16. Kelly Sweden

Kelly Sweden

Hi Everyone,
    I just wanted to write and say hello, as I am new to the Utopia Guide and this board. I would love to meet you so feel free to visit my website at http://www.KellySweden.com or you can email me at Kelly@KellySweden.com
    I am available for lots of fun incall and outcall. Love and peace Kelly Sweden