Hi! I'm Mercy's friend and I'd like to be yours too.

Discussion in 'New York' started by AnnaNicole, Jun 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

I liked the guy that thought he was a chair (sometimes a sofa) what a trip!
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

Is he still in this side of the world? Geez, the things we all saw in those places. How about the guy that crawls all night long? He was my favorite !!!

Memories........lalalallalaa,like the corners of my ..lalalalala...........
  3. mercydancer

mercydancer

Re: mercy remember me?

Did you introduce yourself to me at Tina's as Downtown?? LOL Even if you had I have a really hard time with names. Never forget a face, I swear, I can walk down the street and see some regular client from the Harmony or Peepland and remember what his privates look like, what fetish,etc.,,but neve the name.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Anyone remember Danny the Wonder Pony from Hellfire/Vault ?????
  5. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

Mercy, Call me and I'll tell you all about ponytricks and men and their horses! I know we'll have a regular ol' Rodeo!!!!
  6. downtown

downtown

mercy remember me?

Mercy,

Remember me from Tina's? You introduced me to Ronnie one night. We should get together, the three of us.

Downtown
  7. mercydancer

mercydancer

What pony tricks?? What did I miss now?

That's what happens when you spend all your time on your knees; you miss out on the pony rides !
  8. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

Downtown, you naughty boy! Tell Mercy ande I all about those pony tricks! (Rough Rider?????) Happy trails cowboy.
  9. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

playing Doctor/Nurse is so much fun. I love to give (or get) an extremely thorough physical, and yes, a sample is required! It's very imoportant to cum on, oh! I mean go to the nurse often. EXCUSE ME!
  10. fishfry

fishfry

Oh nurse! Can you come here please and fluff up my pillow. I like it when you bend over like that. I can see down your tight white uniform. Aren't those big beautiful melons uncomfortable in that tight top? You'll feel better if you just let me unbutton the top button. Ok the top two buttons. Oh my they just fell right out of your uniform all over my face. Mmmmmffffffff.

Oh nurse!
  11. jgd

jgd

Anna Nicole / Ronnie - Please contact me. I would love to spend some time with you. I saw mercy the other night, and now I would love to see you.
  12. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

Hidowntown. Idon't thinkI can make it. Be sure to tell me all the juicy details if you go. Make sure you give Mercy a great big hello from me! I miss those old peepland/nugget/empire erotica/harmony days. Don'tyajustlove what the mayor has done to our good clean fun?
  13. jgd

jgd

Peepland was great.......ahh those were the days !!!!
  14. nypete

nypete

wow, the old peepland. that brings back vivid memories. So many tokens ...
  15. downtown

downtown

Hi Roxy

This is downtown, a man about town. What is up? Are you going to the party?
  16. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

get together info

the get together is tonight hun... I think Mercy has the info she can pass it along to you, otherwise you can email me at JohnGCNY@yahoo.com for the invite update which includes the address and bar description.

I would have emailed it to you but I didn't see an email button under your post.

John J
  17. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

Where is the party? I'd love to come. It will be fun to meet new friends and renew old friendships! Besides, Mercy makes any event a PARTY!!!!
  18. mercydancer

mercydancer

Stupid me forgot all about mentioning you from the Harmony and Peepland.Duhhhhh !!!

Maybe some of you Harmony regular(Church STreet that is), can remember her for the two girls shows between her and another redheaded girl named Jayjay.

Maybe you guys can help me convince her to come with us tomorrow night even if only for a little while.PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Maybe, I need another LI iced tea......
  19. ROYAL

ROYAL

Old skool like dat?

Wow, Harmonys. Great memories there. I used to go to the one off of Chambers(Canal St. Area) Were you at that Location?
    :):p:)
  20. AnnaNicole

AnnaNicole

No, I don't advertise there. I do have Ads in NY Mag. (Uninhibited private nurse) and NY Press. Plus plenty of people remember me from Harmony and the old Peeps. Please give me more info on this party. Where and when, clothing optional?