Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lovegettinglaid

lovegettinglaid

I'm new new here, and new to the world of being a hobbyist. I've actually never hired the services of a provider before, but I'm tempted after reading the reviews here. It'd be great if someone could give me the general do's and don'ts, things that newcomers should watch out for, or just point me to a post which tells all this!

Look forward to having a great time on here.
  2. Steve Smith

Steve Smith

Brand new to the site. On and off rmaps for 4 years. Didn't realize there was a free board like this to share and learn. Reminds me of xreviews from back in the 90s. Found many a good HE in random MPs in Edison, NJ. Given gave my first orgasm to a MILF type Russian while in college. All from xreviews. But alas, it's gone. But I've found UG. I hope to give as much as I take.
  3. Alexc52

Alexc52

Hey guys! I'm new here and my threads keep disappearing when I post in the ISO section, lol. Hopefully someone will explain this to me in the Mod/Admin realm; don't know if some sort of offering or sacrifice is required for these gods to come down though.. Aside from that, been going to HE spots for a while, but JUST recently started hitting up Bella Amor's girls to do FS. So far having a blast.
  4. stillwantitat55

stillwantitat55

I'm new, been in the hobby for about 3 months now. Started with some outcallers while on a business trip in Maryland (3 nights in a row with different girls, 2nd night with 2). Fuuny thing is that now I look forward to company paid trips where I never used to before.

Then I started with an Asian on LI doing incall (seem like you'll never get the one in the photos). Had a variety of about a dozen non-Asians since. I find this hobby to be exciting, addictive, expensive and I can't get it off my mind. Trying to settle into a once a week thing but the temptation is high.

Learning the lingo and the ropes. It amused me the other day how one provider screens for LE (she just reached out and grabbed my balls). Still trying to figure out exactly what VIP service is.

Reading the posts on this site are very informative and almost as entertaining as the hobby itself (well not really!)
    qvallstar likes this.
  5. cano0318

cano0318

Hi Guys. I'm also new here. Been lurking on this site for a bit and would also like to share...
  6. immenow101

immenow101

hey slinky , had to hop on another computer. for some reason my ip on my phone is banned. could you pm me.
  7. raymadson

raymadson

Hi Guys. I'm new here and I've been reading about the local services in my area. What a goldmine this site is! I just want to thank all of the reviewers on this website for their informative and detailed descriptions. I'll be posting a review of my first experience very soonish.
  8. josephmay842

josephmay842

Hi Guys. I'm also new here. Nice to know guys
  9. drdred

drdred

back in the city after a gap ....a good samaritan introduced me to this site. amazed at the treasure trove! looking forward to getting back in the swing.....
  10. Robert Knightley

Robert Knightley

Yes I did. A lot of review sites where she's listed but no reviews sadly. But I understand not every girl is reviewed. Thanks!
  11. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

RobK - sounds like there are no reviews of that girl. Don't expect every girl to be reviewed - most are not. Generally the best are but many girls travel around and they may be r viewed somewhere else. Did you Google the phone nu,her?
  12. Robert Knightley

Robert Knightley

I understand... Am I doing something wrong when I search for certain phone numbers which bar do I put it in? the main search bar? or do I go to the Search Forums section? Do I put quotes around it? Whenever I try most numbers I get no results...even tried it with numbers in the "searching for" thread...same result...
  13. Stashu

Stashu

It's like the bank, Bro, put some in before you can take some out.
  14. Robert Knightley

Robert Knightley

Hi I'm new here...Im clueless on how to start. I really want to ask a question about a particular girl in my area and I created a new forum in "Searching For" and it was deleted by mods... I just joined today so Im guessing I dont have enough posts?
  15. Dr. Brightlight

Dr. Brightlight

Hey guys. Been reading your board for close to a month. Figured i would contribute on the providers i have seen. For some reason i cant post a new thread on my experience. Let me know how to post reviews so i can .
  16. Jornay

Jornay

Hi, I'm Jornay, pronounced Horny and I am a newbie, I've been mongering for a year though I've been involved in the New York foot fetish scene for longer. I'm into feet and legs mostly. I love Asians, mostly Chinese and latinas. I need to read the rules before I post but I do hope to share with you guys. Shalom & Zai Jian.
  17. d00d

d00d

Been lurking on this site for a bit and like most newbs just saying hello. Eventually I'll post a review when I'm done reading the rules.
  18. genius

genius

Hey "Experienced monger", how about posting some of your monger experiences?
    Welcome aboard.
    Mikeinli likes this.
  19. Real New Yorker

Real New Yorker

Experienced monger and just want some updates on good places to go.
  20. eeeksNYC

eeeksNYC

Hey all

Been lurking for a while before I started in this hobby. Just wanted to drop a line and say hello