Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. buzarev

buzarev

You have a way with words, that got me excited...i just need to get verified/ white listed ( hard for a newbie) then i am going to PP, i promise i will let you know all the details.
  2. olderguy

olderguy

3. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Vanilla is classic... don't get lost in the sauce. I like vanilla and I like you just the way you are

;)
  4. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

It's not easy being a Pokler
  5. vad1

vad1

Now, why didn't I think of writing like Pokler, instead of all my vanilla welcomes to the newbies!

V
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

LMAO
  7. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I want every last detail of your first encounter. How she plays with your junk , how she tongues your ass , how you pump a load in her. Every moan for joy every slurp. I'll be waiting ..
    vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I encourage you to dip more than just your toes in... just sayin' ;)
    lightweight likes this.
  9. buzarev

buzarev

Hello guys, another new guy here,looking to dip his toes into the hobby, i have learned a lot from lurking but decided it is about time i made an account.
    vad1, lightweight and Sophia Belle like this.
  10. jetsum

jetsum

It's a pretty weird form of nostalgia to revisit so much insignificant drama. But it's great to hear that the two of you are doing well.
  11. Hombre's Ghost

Hombre's Ghost

I’m not so much "back" as popping in briefly. Like I said, the board and I aren’t relevant to each other these days.

It was super weird seeing the 15-year-old stuff around JAG’s demise! I was curious about some of the active storylines from around that time, and way underestimated the effort required to find and dig through it all.

I kind of wish I’d saved some of my old JAG material; I wouldn’t mind reading back through it.
  12. Hombre's Ghost

Hombre's Ghost

She Who Must Not Be Named says hi back.
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Say hello to you-know-who for me.
  14. vad1

vad1

Hombre???

Hi and welcome (back)!

I took a break and came back too. Can relate somewhat to what you are saying.

Days of BillF, BMM, Casper, justlooking, ... even Vermeer! Wherever those guys are, I hope they'd pop in to say hi sometimes ...

... like you've done.

It's great that you are in a long term relationship. Good for you!

V
  15. Hombre's Ghost

Hombre's Ghost

Hi all! I'm new here this time around and out of the game, mostly just seeing what's happened in the last (mumbledy-mumble) years.

I gotta tell ya, it's weird seeing the old stuff from way back when; it really feels like reading about characters in an inconsistently-written novel (I include myself in that, BTW). I recognize a few of your handles, and I'm both surprised and not surprised by who's still around.

I can't really contribute to the board, since it hasn't been relevant for me (and vice versa) for a long time. I'm still in the same relationship all these years later, and it's still good. I'm curious about what happened in some of the ongoing stories from the turn of the century, and was trying to remember some of the ones I was a part of, so here I am. Again.

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna write a book. But I was hoping maybe one of you guys would and I could read it instead of putting in the effort!

TTFN...
    vad1 likes this.
  16. vad1

vad1

Hi JJ!

Welcome!

Guidance? Assistance? From electronics to stocks to food and wine, can't beat UG for that!

Oh uh, not talking about those minor things, I guess! Then feel free to browse through the rest of the board!

V
    Johnny Joseph likes this.
  17. Johnny Joseph

Johnny Joseph

Hey everyone. Another FNG here. Any guidance and assistance would be helpful and much appreciated. Looking forward to many useful and factual reviews.
  18. vad1

vad1

Welcome, jrb!

Site is awesome, do take the time to read the rules and have fun!

V
  19. jrbff5

jrbff5

Hi. New guy to the scene but looking to learn and contribute when I can.
  20. vad1

vad1

Welcome Shimmm!

Probably the first newbie who stated that you've read the rules and therefore ready to contribute (at least that's how I read it).

Refreshing!

V