1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cisher

cisher

Wish to attribute to this board and will keep digging onto my new providers pussy.
  2. ructoo

ructoo

good luck and I will go and see queens chicks.
  3. stonyrock888

stonyrock888

hi everyone! new here. going to the city today, hopefully all goes well and will contribute today.
  4. Danger0110

Danger0110

Just wanted to say hi. Been reading A LOT since I found you guys. Hope to find a place to do a proper introduction. New to the hobby. Two experiences under my belt so far. I will review here!
  5. Emcnyc

Emcnyc

Not new here but first post, just want to say hi and might be able to contrribute.
  6. MikeAdams

MikeAdams

I will review you if you are in the city. Is there a place for girls to advertise? All I see here is a few reviews for asian massage parlors. I would love to see reviews and info for the russian places in brooklyn and the spanish places all over the city they offer amazing value.
  7. AlinaStar

AlinaStar

New to the site!
    I'm Alina Star!
    Looking to make new friends & possibly get some reviews!
    If you can give any advise &/or help navigating through the site, all input is welcome!!
  8. 420nyc

420nyc

Hey everyone. Newly registered. I'm in staten or the city working. Hope to talk to some new people with like interests. And reviewing some of my own tirades. Usually I try to find the UTR types
  9. boneengineer

boneengineer

Good morning from a lurker but hopeful contributor. Lots of great information on here and I do enjoy the posts from the experienced mongers...... Looking forward to adding some of my own input down the road.
  10. MikeAdams

MikeAdams

Hello Johnny! I have been looking at this site for a while and finally signed up. so many good experiences in the past. So many great college girls! I look forward to making some new friends and finding some new places. Anyone with info on petite girls let me know!
  11. Kung_fu

Kung_fu

What's up guys, reporting from LI, was a lurker for about a month or two but I've put up a couple of reviews already but I wanted to formally introduce myself to the board. Thank you all for the inane amount of knowledge both now and in the future. It's feels good to know people are posting real reviews and enjoying mongering. Feels like I'm finally home.

My name is Kung_fu and I approve of this message.
  12. heavyspitter

heavyspitter

Love to go to AMPs and incall. May leave some nice reviews and wanna get your experiences from here. Good to know you mongers!
  13. lenacleave

lenacleave

Mike!

How's it going your hunting ;-D
    Hope you've had awesome experience!!
  14. Ob1knob

Ob1knob

Have already made a couple of posts and gotten responses, but never properly introduced myself, my apologies to all. As for blondebomb? Maybe an ad or a link would help us all?
  15. Helloooo I'm Back!

Hello ALL! Its Bridget from Queens(*************)...I would LOVE to see all my old friends. I Look the Best,i I ever have;) Long Blonde Hair, Sparkling Green eyes and a very shapely body.
  16. JoeyBGood2

JoeyBGood2

Hi everyone. I found UG and want to contribute.
  17. xoaubriexo

xoaubriexo

Hello everyone! I am Aubrie and I am new on here!
  18. pal8979

pal8979

Hey everyone

Just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to posting and reading some good reviews. I've heard great things about the site so I decided to join and give it a shot.
  19. BoweryBoogie

BoweryBoogie

Hi all new to the lifestyle. Can't wait to send write about my experiences!
  20. BoweryBoogie

BoweryBoogie

New guy

Hey all.

I'm new here as well. Was lurking but have decided to join the forum so I can share my experiences as well. Happy hunting everyone!!!