Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ahob123

Ahob123

I only ever do this from work and I'm usually too busy to devote the time needed to participate. Lurking was quick and easy, and I tend to be lazy. Things have been slow lately, so now, hopefully, I'll have some time. While I monger, I gather I don't do so nearly as often as others on here, and never felt I could add to what's already here. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll surprise you with some valuable input!
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

So what made you come out of the shadows after 13 years?
  3. Ahob123

Ahob123

Hi - nice to be here. No longer lurking
  4. lovelight

lovelight

Non Lurkers unite
  5. genlock1

genlock1

6. vad1

vad1

Welcome. And thanks for "unlurking"!

V
  7. Truckstop69

Truckstop69

Happy to be a part of the UG community. After lurking for a while, Ive decided to become more active on the forums. I rotate between Boston and LI so I hope to rejuvenate the New England forums.
  8. Waterclone

Waterclone Moderator

Please familiarize yourself with the rules. For example, rule 30 about talking about planning to write a review in the future. We will be happy to read your review when you post it, but we don't need to hear that you want to write one someday. :)
  9. johnmon

johnmon

Hello all. Been "lurking" for a while. Looking to dip my toes into the water soon. Thanks for all the advice and places I should consider first. Soon as I partake. I will review.
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

When will you be gracing me with your presence?
  11. vad1

vad1

At least, I guessed there WAS a story!

Share if / when you feel up to it.

V
    SirKniight likes this.
  12. SirKniight

SirKniight

I wish I could tell you the awesome story that led me to choosing this name, but sirknight was already taken. I guess I could've gone with sirknight1, but for unknown reasons to even myself, I threw in the extra I
    vad1 likes this.
  13. vad1

vad1

SirKniight, just realized I was misspelling your username - missed the extra "i", seems I need an extra pair of eyes!

Curious about that. If you feel ok with sharing, why "KniIght'?

V
  14. vad1

vad1

Lol, never! I believe you have enough of a presence here - and integrity to go with it.

Or everyone in her thread will have to be guilty of shilling.

HHH has such a following and a reputation!

V
    SirKniight and AlwaysHavingFun like this.
  15. boneengineer

boneengineer

Vad How long you think it will be before someone accuses me a shillin for her?? LMAO
    vad1 likes this.
  16. vad1

vad1

What he said.

Pay heed to the bone, SirKnight.

V
    SirKniight likes this.
  17. boneengineer

boneengineer

Welcome SirKnight........... Word is that Sophia is traveling westward from the airport area on friday....... so you better make your move. I dont think Kelly gets back from the Left coast for a cpl more weeks. Becareful mongering in mastic, the cops are everywhere.

Enjoy the UG adventure
    SirKniight and vad1 like this.
  18. vad1

vad1

Welcome, SirKnight.

Look forward to your contributions here.

V
    SirKniight likes this.
  19. SirKniight

SirKniight

Like Jbendar, I've been using UG for a little while, finally created an acct. I threw up a review for the adult shop. Thank you for all the help, the last thing I or anyone else needs is getting popped by LE. Can't wait to see Sophia and Kelly! I'm in the Mastic area, let you guys know if anyone good pops up, so far it's been a bust, more excitement must be out west. Again, ty for this site and I look forward to contributing.
    genlock1, AlwaysHavingFun and vad1 like this.
  20. nightdreamer

nightdreamer

Hi, everyone. Newbie here, tons of info and titillating details to keep me unproductive at my office. Expect to contribute a lot of reviews to this site.