1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Leo23

Leo23

Hey guys, new here just registered. Been reading the forum for a little bit. I'm from LI and have some reviews to contribute from the LI and NY area.
  2. jbreezy189

jbreezy189

Hey guys I'm fairly new here. I lived in the NYC area for about three years after college and I'm in NNJ now. I've done my fair share of AMPs and would like to get back into it in this area. I know there is EA here and would like to get into because I've done it multiple times in NYC and loved it !!! Miss you Grace !!
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Come to to the party on Tuesday.
  4. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I haven't been on in a while.. been out of the chase.. creeping back in.. nice to see some familiar names.. always glad to share info on southern canal NJ.. amps, CL .. backpage .. I found a few 1 on 1s that worked for a while ..
  5. Emcnyc

Emcnyc

I am not so new here, I can't seem to find much info on Asian ktv, room salon type places. Looking to connect with ppl to explore those places and share drink bill as they usually have a minimum.
  6. JackOfSpades

JackOfSpades

I've been lurking, I look forward to adding some reviews and talking. Another reason I am here is to connect with other mongers who will travel to hobby.
  7. yesman7

yesman7

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while .. looking forward to contributing.
  8. silverbluexeon

silverbluexeon

Hi,

Brand newbie here. Just starting to get into the hobby. Looking forward to contributing.
  9. Jujucares

Jujucares

Hi all,

Complete newbie here. Hope to learn and contribute my experiences with you all.
  10. thomoso

thomoso

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the hobby. I hope my experiences isn't dampened by both my inexperienced and the fact that i'm an minority. But everything should be well I hope to be a future contributor like everyone else.
  11. laughandcum

laughandcum

Hello All, Been around here a long time but rarely if ever posted. Mostly dabbling in the NJ/NY non-professionals game. Good luck to all of you!!!
  12. yingyang178

yingyang178

Hi all,

Sort of new to this board. Signed up a while back but didn't realize there was this thread. Anyway, looking forward to reading and posting reviews!
  13. humblehustler

humblehustler

Whats up. Im new here as of today. Im from li. Im always up for reading and giving some reviews.
  14. jayadler631

jayadler631

Hi all!

New here, new to the scene. From LI NY visited an AMP and was really amazed at what is out there. Since then I have been so curious for more experiences.
  15. jooksavages

jooksavages

Wow, this was long ago. And I'm a long time member who rarely posts. No offense - hey, it's your board - but I'm afraid to post for fear of breaking some rule I'm not aware of. It's too bad. I'd like to contribute more but not at the risk of being booted.
  16. jr1

jr1

Hello to all new on the forum but not to the hobby hopefully youll like my nice tasty reviews
  17. decander

decander

Hey all. Looking forward to leaving a few useful/colorful reviews once I get back into it. Have a great day!
  18. RacerX495

RacerX495

Hello everyone, new guy here from eastern Suffolk. Hope to contribute to my fellow UG members. One review under my belt thus far, but more to follow I am sure. Information is power, hopefully with the information on this site we can continue to make it home safely with empty balls!
  19. wangotango

wangotango

Great to be aboard! Long time hobbiest, great to be back in nyc again.
  20. cisher

cisher

Wish to attribute to this board and will keep digging onto my new providers pussy.