hi newbie here

Discussion in 'Introducing yourself' started by looking247, Jan 11, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Daddycool

Daddycool

Nice to meet you OEF.

You are more stupid than any of of us thought and believe me we all think you went to school on the short bus.

But now saying shit about Slinky? Buh bye.
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Oh I'm sure you'll find out. I hear he's got a particular knack for spotting new IDs of banned members.
    Daddycool and MayorSimpleton like this.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Yes there are lots of rules. Note this is exactly how you get yourself banned for a month.
  4. vad1

vad1

Thanks, OEF!

I hope that positivity is communicable ...

V
    backseat likes this.
  5. OEF

OEF

Sorry to be such a douche. vad1 is one of the better more positive members here. Lately I have been on a war path cause of the safety of the board.
    vad1 likes this.
  6. vad1

vad1

Welcome, looking247.

Look forward to your contributions.

V
    OEF likes this.
  7. OEF

OEF

Wow congratulations you found us. You better check you grammar and spelling before you post. Wizard might come down and cast an anorexic spell on you. Oh and
    I hope you read the 100s of pages of rules of dos and donts. Do yourself a favor, just lurk... a lot of the women on this board are over-opinionated. If that didn't discourage you well stfu and contribute
  8. looking247

looking247

hi all,

i'm new to this site but not to mongering, hope to make some contributions to this site. i'm also a long time user at other sites too, so no stranger to mongering and reviewing. my primary playground is in mid towns and occasionally flushing, but mostly mid towns all my life.

thanks
    ScannerMan2000, hardndslick and vad1 like this.