hi

Discussion in 'New York' started by eman, Sep 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. littleguy

littleguy Gold

e-dub,

I don't know why Phoenix is so overrun by C & D. I haven't heard many (or any for that matter) stories of outright ripoff Cash-and-Dash ANYWHERE else.

But Phoenix has all sorts of stories (C & D AND other) about ripoffs of all kinds.

Girl collects the money, says I left my condoms/wallet/purse/cigarettes/whatever in the car, guy lets her go to get them, she leaves.

Girl collects the money, "driver" starts pounding on the door, open door, takes girl and leaves.

Girl collects fee, says get comfortable while I go to the bathroom. She comes out, the guy is naked, she opens the door and leaves. What's he gonna do, run out after her ?

Girl collects FULL FEE, starts dancing, guy wonders when the clothes are coming off ? They're not, at least not without an additional fee/tip. Then, of course, when she's naked and dancing, when is the sex gonna start ? Surprise, it's NOT, at least not without an additional fee. On so on, and so on......

And so on and so on...........
  2. eman

eman

well o i never admitted a thing i juast asked a question and was a little surprised at where it turned
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

It's certainly not the "drip" kind.
  4. shhhh

shhhh

Re: well i went to see this guy and soon as i took off my clothes......

Ha!!!LMSAO
  5. shhhh

shhhh

Re: Re:

Well i didn't know it was a contest....i would have posted a lot more......
  6. ryan

ryan

well i went to see this guy and soon as i took off my clothes......"coffee" all over

I think they call that instant coffee
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I hope I don't "jinx it", but NYC has always been remarkably free of cash & dash.
  8. ew

ew Silver

Why Phoenix? Just because?
  9. wimpy

wimpy

Re:

Damn,

How about I can make it to gold before shhhh. Well at least I gotta try to beat someone...right
  10. littleguy

littleguy Gold

ew,

Actually, "cash and dash" is NO shots and out. A particularly unsavory problem around Phoenix.
  11. jbatch2000

jbatch2000

stress

If you can maintain an erection when you masturbate or have sex with a woman you do know, then I would say stress is the culprit this time.

Try again.....just relax and enjoy.

Sometimes too much yapping does not help. You might just need the s factor.

If you have difficulty maintaing an erection normally, see your doctor.
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

i don't think admitting to not being able to get a hard on while a beautiful woman waits in a hotel room for you is on the top of everyone confession list.

but it never happened to me.;)
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

"Sorry Tucker but I'll beat you to the gold"

wimpy....

don't count on it....

he's almost there.
  14. thelastone

thelastone

don't sweat it...

If you lurk long enough, you'll notice very few threads ever stay on the original subject. The longer they get, the more chance they have to stray.

The best thing to do if you want to get your thread back on track is to repeat your question possibly with new information.

and always remember that the best laid plans of mice and men, etc etc etc...

last
  15. eman

eman

well

This thread took a different turn.
  16. wimpy

wimpy

Yeah, who is she..The thought. Probably someone who is known. That's my 2 cents, which I am 100% wrong but its a thought.

Sorry Tucker but I'll beat you to the gold.

[Edited by wimpy on 09-17-2001 at 07:24 PM]
  17. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Am I alone in thinking that the very honesty that undoubtedly attracts so many of you to shhh would likely be greatly inhibited if she were to reveal her identity? Selfishly, I hope she never tells and continues to post.
  18. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Striving

Striving to beat Wimpy to gold
  19. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

robnotbob

with that answer it sounds like robnotbob would be the ultimate S experience LOL
  20. robnotbob

robnotbob

sb: good to see you posting. That would put one in a sticky situation, yes???

As for the question..no (Thank goodness)

Am in my late 30's (as late as you can be).