Hicksville review route 106/107 B-way

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by flyaruba, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. flyaruba

flyaruba

I dont go into too much detail as i know LE reads this. Thats why I give you enough info for you to do the leg work.
    I did order her something I had that she liked off the web.
    I kind of down played my visit there. The rating I gave was correct.
    Ive been to both places on 106/106 and the place on 106/Newbridge. all rate about the same.
    NCPD 2nd pct..... dont count on this being open too long.
  2. genius

genius

Re: Re: My experience here

Looks like there is another place across from Sears and a little north. Place I reviewed was 320 N. Broadway, the place flyaruba reviewed is 260 N. Broadway - both are 2nd floor office and very close to each other.
  3. genius

genius

Re: My experience here

Then they either have changed staff or there is another place across from Sears and a little north. What you describe is not what I saw when I was there about 3-4 months ago.
  4. sneaker

sneaker

My experience here

As far as I can tell this is a one woman operation by a 40- something yo woman who claimed to be a Chinese Dr. when I was there. I received HR, and asked about bj and fs. The good Dr told me to bring my own condom and she would "do for me". I didn't ask the fe schedule, since I most lokely wont be returning to this spot,
  5. genius

genius

Dream on flyaruba, and when you are doing FS and they are moaning do you also think its because you are getting them off?

The place is a massage +HJ place, roaming only over clothes, been reviewed by me and others at that location and others loc's. The girls were previously based on OLD Country road, hicksville.
  6. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

It's really hot in LI I wouldn't go near one if someone would pay for me.
  7. flyaruba

flyaruba

it may not even be a hj place.... just we had a common interest and she liked me..... ymmv
  8. bigfun

bigfun

what else was avail???

anything else avail fly ? bbbj ?cbj? fs?? with appropriate fee increase of course or is this a hr only place
  9. flyaruba

flyaruba

Opp. Sears and slightly to the North 518-822-7366 (Newsday) 2nd floor office bldg/
    Korean place ring bell and woman comes from another office/suite on the same floor. ( I think they use both rooms)
    seems to a 1 table 1 girl operation.
    Avg massage/// choice oil or lotion 60 door fee. friendly cutie.
    Thank ive seen her before
    We had a mutual interest about a topic, so she know I wasnt LE. So YMMV I got a H-ending lite upper roaming
    Call for directions.
    Otherwise seem semi legit. tipped 40 as I had no smaller bills.
    blew 100 total had much better had worse.
    If this is what you want... it was ok... and clean.